Woman claims to have been beaten in line

jmvd20

teacupride.gif

:lol: That doesn't look like it's going to be a family film!

mtgman

update to Story!

The local Fox Channel did a follow up to this story on Thursday,

Woman Charged With 'Line Rage' Beating at Disney World

Last Edited: Friday, 21 Mar 2008, 6:04 PM EDT
Created: Friday, 21 Mar 2008, 6:04 PM EDT

Victoria Walker could face up to 15 years in jail. From MyFoxOrlando Reports

ORLANDO, Fla. -- It's supposed to be the happiest place on earth. But one woman says her experience at Disney World was anything but (video: MyFoxOrlando).

Aimee Krause claims Victoria Walker cut in line last year then beat her up when Krause called her out.

Now it seems the alleged "line rage" could send Walker to jail for 15 years.

The incident happened in May of 2007, but because the victim is now suffering serious after affects prosecutors are going forward with the case. New charges have also been added because Krause claims her children were also attacked.

Court documents say Walker beat Krause because Krause supposedly skipped Walker in the Mad Tea Cup ride line.

“She came from behind just screaming,” Krause said this week. “Next thing I knew she kicked me in my left leg, threw me to the ground and at that point I was pinned between the teacup and the saucer and she continued to beat up on my body.”

The incident report states Walker also tried to choke Krause with a lanyard she wore to hold water bottles around her neck.

Krause's medical records indicate the attack was so brutal, the 35 year old sustained severe physical damage.

When the alleged incident happened last May Walker was arrested. She bailed out of jail and returned to her home in Alabama.

During a deposition this past Monday though, Walker declined to accept a plea deal that would have given her a one year jail sentence.

Now Walker could possibly face 15 years behind bars if convicted on a battery with a deadly weapon charge.

Attempts to reach Walker were unsuccessful, because her phone is disconnected. Her attorney, David Frederick Allen did not return our phone calls.

Jury selection for the ‘Tea Cup Madness’ trial will begin in April.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom