Wolfgang Pucks?

DisneyparkFreak

Original Poster
Menu looks pretty good. Does anyone know if there is a childrens menu at this restaurant? I can only find one for the "express". We've never ate there before and would like to try it.

Thanks

Daisy&Donald23

I went here on my honeymoon back in May 2008 expecting a wonderful meal...and was very disappointed. The Express restaurant was not all it was cracked up to be. While the food was fine, the service was not very accommodating, and the restaurant seemed to be in a state of disarray. I had dined here previously but in the upstairs restaurant which was much better. I do not recommend the Express.

lebeau

Had a great experience in 2003. Had good food and bad service in 2006. Had a good experience at the Express counter in 2008.

I'd recomend the Express counter if you have children. The waiters seemed really iritated to see a child when we went in 2006.

toystorymaniacs

I agee with everyone else I've eaten there twice 2005 and 2007 and both times (especailly 2007) the service was bad, didn't like that we were on the ddp or that we had kids. I highly reccomend the counter service place though best cs in WDW.

MrBug

Ate here in March '09. I definitely got the impression from the young ladies at the host station that we didn't even come close to meeting their expectations of the type of clientele they wanted in the establishment.

Our server, however, was a delight - attentive and good-natured, and we both enjoyed our meals; very good food.

lebeau

Well, I'm sort of relieved to hear we weren't the only ones who felt unwelcome due to having children...

Sort of...

You'd think they'd realize that being located in Disney, there are going to be a lot of tourists with families who would like something more upscale than McDonald's. But whatever.

I'll still get food at the counter. I won't have another sit-down meal there until I hear things have improved.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom