Wolfgang Puck's Cafe???

disneyfamilyjd

Original Poster
Hey guys!! I can make my dining reservationsJune 30th and was interested in this restaurant. The menu looks yummy from AllEars, however I have checked restaurant reviews and many did not like their experinece there. I know everyone has their own opinions, but has anyone visited here recently?? Any feedback would be appreciated.

In particular my husband and I were drooling reading over these 2 entrees...does anyone know if they r still on the menu??

Organic Half Chicken and the Wolf-Fredo Fettucine??

Thank You!

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Hey guys!! I can make my dining reservationsJune 30th and was interested in this restaurant. The menu looks yummy from AllEars, however I have checked restaurant reviews and many did not like their experinece there. I know everyone has their own opinions, but has anyone visited here recently?? Any feedback would be appreciated.

In particular my husband and I were drooling reading over these 2 entrees...does anyone know if they r still on the menu??

Organic Half Chicken and the Wolf-Fredo Fettucine??

Thank You!

Sorry, but just skip this. There are far better places to to get a real total dining experience. Cali Grill, Jiko, Narcoossee's, Flying Fish (Boardwalk), etc...

toystorymaniacs

Funny, two threads about WGP in the same day. I agree with Donald Duck much better places you can pick. I thinkg this place takes it self far to seriously.

Mr Toad

Wolfie's dining options in WDW are just not up to my expectations of a celebrity chef. If I were Wolfgang Puck, I'd be embarassed at the quality/service.

bobjl527

We have been to the Wolfgang Puck Express many times. It has always been great. The Mu Shu Chicken Pocket was fantastic. The Macaroni and Cheese was good too. The service was flawless as well. The server who brought out our food was very attentive and made sure our iced tea was always full. It is one of our traditions to visit here on our first day at Downtown Disney. Apparently we have been pretty lucky with our experiences here. Hopefully, this won't change.

DisneyRunner

I believe disneyfamilyjd is talking about the TS restaurant over on the westside. I too, was interested in this establishment. Wolfgang Puck Express seems to get better reviews. I looked at both menus and they seem very similar. When I go in August, I want to eat at Express and I changed our ADR at the Cafe to Raglan Road.

CinderellyKelly

My fiance and I tried the WPC in January, and we loved it!!

The meatloaf was fantastic, and the mudpie chocolate dessert was excellent as well. The portions were HUGE. It may sound random to get meatloaf, but take my advice, it was better than the steak my fiance got!

Beautiful view of the water at DTD.

We are going back on our next trip! Good luck!

nolatron

We have been to the Wolfgang Puck Express many times. It has always been great. The Mu Shu Chicken Pocket was fantastic. The Macaroni and Cheese was good too.

My wife and I ate here in 2006 and had the exact same items. We thought it was quite good and are planning to have to have lunch there the last day of our upcoming trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom