With DL 50th going on in May, will 8 days at WDW be enough time to see the new stuff?

magickingdom05

Original Poster
Thanks

Fantasmic!329,

Thanks for the feedback.

I am actually going to be at WDW Feb 27-March 7 so May 28-June 5 will be my second trip of the year, but want to see all the new 50th celebration stuff.

Upvote 0

magickingdom05

Original Poster
Fantasmic!329,

That's ok and I do appreciate your help. It has been 4 years since I have been to WDW so being able to do two trips within a 10 week period of time is going to be a real treat. I guess I'm making up for lost time.

Upvote 0

Fantasmic!329

lol :) If you haven't been for four years, you are in for a lot of fun! I was there in August 2004 and there was a lot of changes between then and my last trip in November 2001. Have fun!

Upvote 0

magickingdom05

Original Poster
I know that when staying onsite how can you not have a good time. To some people 11 days/10 nights might seem like a long time to be at WDW, but it's going to be such a relaxing trip because I can go at my own pace and enjoy everything.

Upvote 0

magickingdom05

Original Poster
Yep. Except for when I was probably 7 or so, 2001 was my first trip to WDW. I actually stayed offsite, because to be honest I never knew that there were disney resorts that you could stay at until the first day I walked into the parks. This was way way before I found sites like these.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom