Wispering Cafe :)

lazer121

Original Poster
IN the begining we had put down Wispering Cafe for our first night August 25th. Then i wanted to change it to the Wave because it opened but i looked at the waves menu and nothing looked good. Luckly we just got back our Wispering Cafe Reservation at 8:40. Even tho thats late were staying up till one that night because DHS closes at 1am. (EMH)

:sohappy:

Tinkerbella16

IN the begining we had put down Wispering Cafe for our first night August 25th then i wanted to change it to the Wave because it opened but i looked at the waves menu and nothing looked good Luckly we just got back our Wispering Cafe Reservation at 8:40 even tho thats late were staying up till one that night because DHS closes at 1am (EMH)

Glad you stuck with Whispering Canyon...we loved it there! I too looked at the menu for the Wave because my mother and I were going to try it, and the menu looks horrible. From looking at some pics of the meals and looking at the full menu, it seems like nothing but rabbit food.

tigsmom

Love the Whispering Canyon Cafe! We have breakfast there a few times each trip, lunch and dinner skillets are great too. :slurp:

Have to say I wasn't impressed with the Wave's menu either.

Nemo14

IN the begining we had put down Wispering Cafe for our first night August 25th then i wanted to change it to the Wave because it opened but i looked at the waves menu and nothing looked good Luckly we just got back our Wispering Cafe Reservation at 8:40 even tho thats late were staying up till one that night because DHS closes at 1am (EMH)

Punctuation can be your friend...... :eek:

Craig & Lisa

We've had breakfast and dinner at Whispering Canyon and have had a great time there. In fact we celebrated my younger sons birthday there during breakfast. The server came out and announced, with a microphone no less, that it was his B-day, while they had everyone singing, I noticed that they were handing out spoons to all the other servers, my son was holding his cake. When they finished all the servers started to take a spoonful of the cake he was holding, the look on his face was to die for. The last server came up to him went to take a piece, then grabbed the whole plate and stated that he liked it when we celebrate his b-day and to come back and do it again. Our server came back with another cake and wished him HBD. Hint, if you plan to do something like this anywhere and want to have some fun ask them to make it as embarassing as possible. :D:animwink:

Cinderella1976

I love the Whispering Canyon! We have had both dinner and breakfast there on previous trips and had a wonderful time and a good meal. Don't forget to ask for the ketchup. Have fun :wave:

tigsmom

Punctuation can be your friend...... :eek:

look again

better, now how about Spell Check?

z7shysterical.gif

ChrisQ

We've had breakfast and dinner at Whispering Canyon and have had a great time there. In fact we celebrated my younger sons birthday there during breakfast. The server came out and announced, with a microphone no less, that it was his B-day, while they had everyone singing, I noticed that they were handing out spoons to all the other servers, my son was holding his cake. When they finished all the servers started to take a spoonful of the cake he was holding, the look on his face was to die for. The last server came up to him went to take a piece, then grabbed the whole plate and stated that he liked it when we celebrate his b-day and to come back and do it again. Our server came back with another cake and wished him HBD. Hint, if you plan to do something like this anywhere and want to have some fun ask them to make it as embarassing as possible. :D:animwink:

Nice. My sister and I have decided to milk the birthday thing on our December trip since it's halfway between our birthdays...and we have Whispering Canyon reservations... :p

lighteningqueen

Whispering Canyon was very good, although we got a dud for a server, This next Dec trip I will ask for an active waiter.. Also I didn't know we had to pass an english class on the boards to post on here, did I miss something? :shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom