• Yes

Votes: 645 81.5%
  • No

Votes: 81 10.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 65 8.2%

• Total voters

disney4life2008

I agree. I miss a theme song that is a theme song throughout the show. I've never even liked the parades since Disney Dreams Come True because the music doesn't flow.
I'd rather have Jiminy Cricket and tugging of heart strings.
The only crying I heard throughout it was my daughter who was so disappointed. I'm so glad she grew up for all these years with Wishes!
I guess I expected more than cut-and-paste just to show off the projections and lasers.
I'm happy for those who do like it. I won't take up your space in the hub. I'll be on the attractions.

Unfortunately this will join the list with rivers of light. Wishes has return value, this show idk.

Its bad enough they took away Cinderella wish during the holidays for frozen. Now this.

ToTBellHop

Not sure how one could complain about the pyro.

Did you see the dragonfly?! The Moana swirl?!

I'm in awe. I think it flowed as well as Wishes. You have silences in both to "cleanse the palate" (and the sky) as it were. They grouped characters into a handful of thematic units (e.g. Friendship, love, danger, heroism, and conclude with guests being encouraged to chase their happily ever after). I thought the story was clear.

Donaldfan1934

I'll be honest, I liked the new show better than I tought I would. I think there are a lot of segments that worked very well and it is obviously superior to Wishes on a technical level. As a whole, however, Wishes is still the better show. This show is completely lacking two key elements Wishes did perfectly. Those elements are a flow between segments and When You Wish Upon a Star. That's just enough for Wishes to take the cake in my eyes.

mlegerto

Personally I thought it was a stunning show - beautiful visuals really. However, it did not pull on my heart strings the way Wishes did. I thought the "Happily ever after" song far too "pop" like and would like to have seen more classic movies/songs (even tho I love all of the movies displayed in the show, I felt there were MUCH better options).

Good show I guess, but I wouldn't go out of my way to watch it like I did for Wishes - I pray it grows on me and has more of an impact in person than on the stream which was so focused on the projections.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom