• Yes

Votes: 645 81.5%
  • No

Votes: 81 10.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 65 8.2%

• Total voters

disney4life2008

I am probably in the minority but I did not like it. I like wishes better. This doesn't flow I think. Too many weird pauses and changes in the music.

Jaw Dropping Visuals, Not much of a story. I felt like I spent too much time staring at the castle and not enough time just enjoying the fireworks.

Welcome to the 21st century of cheap. I am positive projections are cheaper than fireworks. I don't know if i would call this a fireworks show as the overwhelming majority was projections.

The story seems a bit unorganized and a lot of stories just added just because.

FigmentForver96

Welcome to the 21st century of cheap. I am positive projections are cheaper than fireworks. I don't know if i would call this a fireworks show as the overwhelming majority was projections.

The entire show was fireworks. Like literally almost every part except the very beginning?

Mark P.

Disney Imagineering at its absolute finest. Projection technology did things I didn't think were possible, and there was enough pyro to make it still a draw from outside the park itself. Beyond that...I think I'm going to need to see it in person, without the camera cuts and immersed in the Disney bubble, in order to figure out how I really feel. It's light-years ahead of RoL in terms of flow and storytelling, but I still don't think I "got it".

Kman101

Not really sure how anyone can say they are short on pyro but OK ...

Stunning show. Loved it. Fantastic. Really well done. Can't wait to see it in person. Got teary a few times, so I don't know how some can't like it, but to each their own. Wishes was a really great show but this is different and spectacular IMO.

I do understand how some say there's not much of a flow but I still loved it.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
Like the beginning and end. Music is great but something didn't feel right. Felt very chopped up in the middle and didn't flow well in my opinion. I thought even the entrance into the closing section with the theme song again felt awkward.

Projections are awesome. New fireworks are cool. But the flow just didn't feel right to me. Just my first observation opinion tho

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Disney Imagineering at its absolute finest. Projection technology did things I didn't think were possible, and there was enough pyro to make it still a draw from outside the park itself. Beyond that...I think I'm going to need to see it in person, without the camera cuts and immersed in the Disney bubble, in order to figure out how I really feel. It's light-years ahead of RoL in terms of flow and storytelling, but I still don't think I "got it".

Did they do a lot of zoom ins to the projections so you missed some fireworks?

danlb_2000

Premium Member

I'd have to watch it again, but it seemed that there were fireworks throughout most of the show.

Disney4family

I am probably in the minority but I did not like it. I like wishes better. This doesn't flow I think. Too many weird pauses and changes in the music.
I agree. I miss a theme song that is a theme song throughout the show. I've never even liked the parades since Disney Dreams Come True because the music doesn't flow.
I'd rather have Jiminy Cricket and tugging of heart strings.
The only crying I heard throughout it was my daughter who was so disappointed. I'm so glad she grew up for all these years with Wishes!
I guess I expected more than cut-and-paste just to show off the projections and lasers.
I'm happy for those who do like it. I won't take up your space in the hub. I'll be on the attractions.

FigmentForver96

Not really sure how anyone can say they are short on pyro but OK ...

Stunning show. Loved it. Fantastic. Really well done. Can't wait to see it in person. Got teary a few times, so I don't know how some can't like it, but to each their own. Wishes was a really great show but this is different and spectacular IMO.

I do understand how some say there's not much of a flow but I still loved it.
It gave me chills multiple times. Especially the "Go the Distance" and that choir at the end...dead. A very solid addition and from first glance a fantastic new nighttime spectacular.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom