Wishes and Tinkerbell

Allygator

Original Poster
Planning a trip next year with DDP. Our trip last year I was disapointed because my dd didn't get to see Tinkerbell in flight during Wishes due to area lightening. I was thinking about doing the Wishes Dessert Party for the great view of Tinkerbell but think the amount of food on the DDP is way too much already. I was wondering where in MK is a good spot to stand to get the best view of the fireworks and Tinkerbell. Thanks

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Rose garden. You get a great view of the whole show too with no trees blocking your view.

But get there early.

For sure try to get a spot on the bridge into Tomorrowland. Tink will fly right over you, a guaranteed view, and the castle and all fireworks are clearly visible. But try to get there early as that is a prime spot.
If you don't go for that, standing in the area in front and to the right of the castle will also offer a good view.

GOT2SAMMIES

The Bridge to tommorrowland also has built in seating... There are benches built into the bridge...makes a great way to sit back and relax and tink does fly right over you...can't miss her...

AlishaSimonLee

If you stand in Fantasyland, the fireworks won't be set right but they will be right in your face. This experience is awesome

My favorite is standing halfway down Main Street.

whitney37354

We stood facing the castle to the right. Tink flew right over our heads. There was a tree above us that blocked the view of some fireworks, but having that video of Tink flying over and DH yelling, "Wooooooow!" was great.

tizzo

Echoing what others are saying about the Tomorrowland bridge. I'll add however that if you don't mind having your view of the castle obscured, stand in the spot where the tree blocks your view. The fireworks will appear to the right of the tree so your view of them will be unobstructed; Tink will fly just to the left of directly overhead, making her a little easier to see without hurting your neck; and this is usually the last portion of the bridge to fill up, either because people want to be able to see the castle, or because they don't realize that they'll be able to see the fireworks from here (my guess is the latter, since it usually fills up very quickly once the pyro starts). I'm usually able to get a spot at the railing within five minutes before show time. On a busy day the hardest part is usually pushing your way through the people packed shoulder to shoulder trying to avoid this area.

I've never watched Wishes from Tomorrowland Terrace before so I can't say for sure, but its always seemed to me from the geometry that the overhang might cause you to lose sight of Tink from there while she's still pretty far out. Maybe someone who's done the dessert party can weigh in...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom