Wishes and HEA Returns (for cast appreciation)

brb1006

I miss hearing Jiminy Crickets' voice during the evening hours of The Magic Kingdom. Sure Happily Ever After was a better show, but there was something about Jiminy Cricket that really fitted the nighttime atmosphere of Walt Disney World like a glove than Tom Kane or the current announcer for Disney Enchantment.

Last edited:

wtyy21

I miss hearing Jiminy Crickets' voice during the evening hours of The Magic Kibgdom. Sure Happily Ever After us a getter show, but there was something about Jiminy Cricket that really fitted the nighttime atmosphere of Walt Disney World than Tom Kane or the current announcer for Disney Enchantment.

Julie Andrews deserved better voice during evening fireworks than Jiminy does during Wishes

Diamond Dot

For the first time ever I couldn't care less about the MK fireworks. Enchantment is so disappointing, well, the castle projection and the music is. I still liked the fireworks, but, no longer feel the need to cram into Mainstreet and the Hub at the front of the castle to watch them. I miss Wishes.

Vinnie Mac

JoeCamel

I miss hearing Jiminy Crickets' voice during the evening hours of The Magic Kibgdom. Sure Happily Ever After us a getter show, but there was something about Jiminy Cricket that really fitted the nighttime atmosphere of Walt Disney World than Tom Kane or the current announcer for Disney Enchantment.

It was like sitting down Sunday night to watch Walt introduce Wonderful World of Disney

Disorbust

I am ashamed that I teared up hearing HEA. It wasn't one of my favs but just the nostalgia around it. They are morons if they don't make this a regular thing.

TDLFan

While armchairing a MK 50th firework show, I always envisioned a Spectro tribute where it's the finale chorus/ farefare with big beautiful colorful fireworks and then the transition to all white shells with perimeter shots during the children's chorus. But hey, I'm not paid the big bucks the Enchantment team was, so what do I know?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom