Wish (Walt Disney Animation - November 2023)

EPCOT-O.G.

I don’t know what that has anything to with the quality of the songs… she is a gifted Grammy winning songwriter…. Lots of songwriters have won Oscar’s with their first time writing a song for a movie
Because the songs have proven to be unmemorable, and it would’ve served them well to put someone either with this skill set on the assignment(Disney’s standard songwriters for this sort of thing) or someone with a lengthy history of exquisite popular songwriting (Elton John, Phil Collins).

Maybe a $200M tentpole isn’t a good trying ground for this sort of thing

Advisable Joseph

I'm very curious to know what sort of consensus (if any) emerges about Wish in, say, 5 years' time.
Think about Toy Story 4: popular by box office, critics, viewer ratings, yet despised on forums.

On another note, Wish was finally released on Tuesday. Overnight in the US, on Walmart.com both the DVD and Blu-ray (which comes with a DVD and Digital Code too) say that over 100 had been sold since yesterday, same as the Oppenheimer DVD. Migration only sold 50+ for DVD and Blu-ray.

The Wish 4k Blu-ray Steelbook is available again for shipping from Walmart, which claims it is in 200+ shopping carts, same for the ordinary Blu-ray. Not sure if that means anything, but Walmart thinks it sounds good. (I saw those by searching for "Disney Wish Blu Ray" with no hyphen)

Also, Wish was the best-selling Kids & Family DVD and Blu-ray on Amazon in the US.

TsWade2

Think about Toy Story 4: popular by box office, critics, viewer ratings, yet despised on forums.

On another note, Wish was finally released on Tuesday. Overnight in the US, on Walmart.com both the DVD and Blu-ray (which comes with a DVD and Digital Code too) say that over 100 had been sold since yesterday, same as the Oppenheimer DVD. Migration only sold 50+ for DVD and Blu-ray.

The Wish 4k Blu-ray Steelbook is available again for shipping from Walmart, which claims it is in 200+ shopping carts, same for the ordinary Blu-ray. Not sure if that means anything, but Walmart thinks it sounds good. (I saw those by searching for "Disney Wish Blu Ray" with no hyphen)

Also, Wish was the best-selling Kids & Family DVD and Blu-ray on Amazon in the US.
Wow! That’s awesome! It’s making a comeback! But let’s see how well it does on DisneyPlus when it comes. Hopefully next month. In the meantime, I’ve got the Blu-ray/DVD of Wish.

Advisable Joseph

Advisable Joseph

4K digital download for Wish now $9.99 in the US except for Google/YouTube(?)

Also, why does the description emphasize that Asha is human?

Soon, Asha and Star must face a formidable foe and prove that one brave human can make wondrous things happen.

Epcot81Fan

It’s the biggest disaster in Disney animation in decades…maybe ever?
1710985373733.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom