Wise Words from "Pal Mickey" plush?

jedimusik

Original Poster
Haven't seen any threads on the new tech toy (except for one about his voice). They are selling/renting them at the resorts now. Has anyone used one - does he say some interesting things we can compile here?

WDWspider

Originally posted by rosie.ca
thanks a bunch jedimusik i am not sure if i should buy or rent ... :)

Think of it this way... there are four parks that he works in, plus he does stuff outside of the parks and he can update each return visit to the parks, so...

I say you should buy, who knows he may eventually work at DTD, the water parks, or hotels.

Considering he tells you when lines are low on popular rides, that's like an incredible bonus that will come in handy every time you visit.

Darn my fried brain in the afternoon. Look at my math qouted below to see what I mean.

rosie.ca

Originally posted by spider-man
Think of it this way... there are four parks that he works in, plus he does stuff outside of the parks and he can update each return visit to the parks, so...

4 parks x $8 = $48. So that makes the updates and games outside of the parks only $2. I say you should buy, who knows he may eventually work at DTD, the water parks, or hotels.

Considering he tells you when lines are low on popular rides, that's like an incredible bonus that will come in handy every time you visit.

ya i guess ...i was also thinking i will be going back next march with some friends and their kids and i could let them use it for the drive down and stuff ... i guess i will buy one ... :)
I 'll just add that to the souvenier list ... i am placing orders on what people want me to bring them back from disney

btw 4x8=32

jedimusik

Original Poster

Whoa - see I didn't know that he tells about lines being short. That's why I started this thread. Also, any trivia tidbits or funny comments (or quirks)

rosie.ca

Originally posted by jedimusik
Whoa - see I didn't know that he tells about lines being short. That's why I started this thread. Also, any trivia tidbits or funny comments (or quirks)
i think he tells you trivia things that relate to where in the parks you are and tells you when parades are about to start and tells jokes and plays games n stuff

rosie.ca

fear me spiderman for i am the math goddess and i will squash your puny equations mwahahahahaha....
either way i think i am gonna buy one... 2 weeks woo hoo!!!

WDWspider

Originally posted by rosie.ca
fear me spiderman for i am the math goddess and i will squash your puny equations mwahahahahaha....
either way i think i am gonna buy one... 2 weeks woo hoo!!!

Maybe I should have said he pays for himself within two visits to all WDW parks. :lol:

I go in 2 weeks also. :D

jedimusik

Original Poster
Maybe I should have said he pays for himself within two visits to all WDW parks. :lol:

I go in 2 weeks also. :D

Wow - only 21 days left, eh, Spiderman!:lol:

CamCodey

2 WEEKS, ALSO!!!

I was wondering if there is a rent-to-own option!?? :lol:

And is there any way to turn him off so he doesn't try to play games & tell jokes DURING attractions, especially the shows??

We've been to WDW several times & are familiar with it's many goings on, so we're trying to decide, too

jedimusik

Original Poster
Re: 2 WEEKS, ALSO!!!

Originally posted by CamCodey
I was wondering if there is a rent-to-own option!?? :lol:

And is there any way to turn him off so he doesn't try to play games & tell jokes DURING attractions, especially the shows??

We've been to WDW several times & are familiar with it's many goings on, so we're trying to decide, too

Well, if you don't return him, then your credit card that you did the deposit on will be charged accordingly.

Also, as I understand it, Pal Mickey shakes when he says something to say, but doesn't say anything until you squeeze his hand. Then you have 15 seconds to squeeze it again to get him to repeat it (if it's too noisy to hear him the first time) - you can do that up to 5 times.

So, obviously if you are in the middle of a quiet part of a show, the courteous thing to do would be to not answer the "shake".

no2apprentice

That's good to know it won't go off during shows. You can just sit there...quietly...holding it between your legs...with a smile on your face.

(I know, I know. But SOMEONE was bound to mention it sooner or later!)

WDWFREAK53

:brick:

What's worse --- I'm an Engineer. sssssssshhhhhhh

Hehehe, so am I...

and...I just thought you were trying to figure out another way of doing math :) (It's ok...we're all fried in the afternoon :) )

RPMdfw

Originally posted by Sir Hiss527
I read a article about him, in my Mickey Monitor. Man I might even want to get one. Sweet!

-Sir Hiss527-

"Toad Lives!":king:

When did you get your Mickey Monitor? Is it the one for May? I haven't gotten it yet!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom