Wisdom teeth??

DisJosh

Original Poster
I've got to go and get my wisdom teeth checked out today and I'll me making an apointment for them to be pulled. I have the choice of having them pulled there at the oral surgeons office or they can knock me out and pull them out at the hospital.

Personally I've always loved ripping my baby teeth out! So I think I'll just grin and bare it.

Just tell me (those of you who have experienced this) how painful it is.....:( :D

mightyduck

Originally posted by DisJosh
I've got to go and get my wisdom teeth checked out today and I'll me making an apointment for them to be pulled. I have the choice of having them pulled there at the oral surgeons office or they can knock me out and pull them out at the hospital.

Personally I've always loved ripping my baby teeth out! So I think I'll just grin and bare it.

Just tell me (those of you who have experienced this) how painful it is.....:( :D

DJ--

I had three of my four taken out--none particularly gruesome, no swelling, back at work the next day. :)

Good luck!
Bye!

Ariel

Hey Josh!

Well, I had all four of mine out, back when I had to get braces (an experience I would like to forget!). Anyway, it wasn't a big deal. I was knocked out, had some bruising and soreness for a few days and was back to normal in no time (of course, I use the term normal lightly). Good luck! Let us know how it goes :)

Tramp

It must be frustrating to have all those wisdom teeth and NO wisdom. Get them yanked, Josh, you have nothing to lose.:hammer:

(I never got my wisdom teeth and look how I turned out) :rolleyes:

(ps...it just doesn't get any dumber than this, does it?)

DisJosh

Original Poster
Ariel, Mighty......thank you. I kind of feel better lol. I only have three wisdom teeth so thats one less to be pulled. I'm getting them out in January.

Tramp, they must be doing something for me! I managed to get straight A's this quarter......first time in my life. I only have one more quarter to put them to use.....I'm gonna miss the lil' guys :(

:D

Ariel

Ariel, Mighty......thank you. I kind of feel better lol. I only have three wisdom teeth so thats one less to be pulled. I'm getting them out in January.

Tramp, they must be doing something for me! I managed to get straight A's this quarter......first time in my life. I only have one more quarter to put them to use.....I'm gonna miss the lil' guys :(

:D

Great job on the straight A's Josh!! I'm proud of you :)

JAY-ROD

Well josh I had all mine pulled out! That just gsve me a bunch of shots to numb me up! I will it admit it hurt like hell! Ii had some swelling and such! You should be ok!:)

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by Maria
I still don´t have any of them..... no wisdom... that explains so many things...I know. :rolleyes:

You got plenty of wisdom my love! Plus I guess I should oif told ya! I was the one who secretly removed your wisdom teeth!:)

Tink

Josh, I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth out at once and I was under the best anesthesia in the world. Of course, it made me sick for days but it was great while it lasted! :p And then, my whole face turned black and blue like I was a prize fighter or something. The oral surgeon reassured me that this was normal since I am on the fair side.

You will be fine. Who knows? You may actually enjoy it, Josh, since it seems you are a glutton for punishment anyway! :D

NowInc

I had all 4 of mine pulled out at once....wouldn't normally be a big deal..except im immune to asprin and most pain killers....sooo...I ended up smashing my head against a wall for a few hours and stuff (My god...that explains SOOOO much)...

Don't be scared tho...Unless you are unfortunate enough like myself to be immune to horse pill sized pain killers...you will be FINE...

Camelot

Re: Wisdom teeth

I feel for you, DisJosh.. I was lucky ... my wisdom teeth grew out straight. I used to work for an orthodotist, and we had to give the bad news to plenty of our patients, that they needed to have their wisdom teeth extracted.

You'll be OK...Let your Mom pamper you with her best home cooking of soft foods

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom