• December 11-12

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • December 18-19

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wannabeBelle

cherrynegra said:
Um, hate to be , but can we get a list of who is going in December and when? That way we can no ahead of time how many people are going to be there on the various weekends in the poll? So far the first weekend is ahead.
As of right now I know Pam is going to be there on the first weekend as am I. As she is running the meet, That is the weekend that was chosen!! Did you see the link to the other thread?? C'mon over and join us there!!! Belle

cherrynegra

wannabeBelle said:
As of right now I know Pam is going to be there on the first weekend as am I. As she is running the meet, That is the weekend that was chosen!! Did you see the link to the other thread?? C'mon over and join us there!!! Belle

Thanks Belle!! I saw the poll was still active so I wasn't sure if we had decided on that weekend or not.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Well I'll definitely be there on the 11th and 12th. If anyone is getting together on that weekend, let me know where, and I'll try to stop by.

WizardMickey

Will be arriving 11/27 @ All-Star Music & leaving 12/6, so I voted for the 27th & 28th, but will still be there for the 4th & 5th. Will be doing MVMCP on 11/30. Anyone else for that date?

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I do have info on the Haunted Mansion reception/Dinner. It is a little expensive. I will post info on it and will have to try to figure out if we can do it monetarily. Belle, can you please post a poll to see if we have a strong enough response for doing it as part of the meet. You have the info.

Pam

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
cherrynegra said:
Um, hate to be , but can we get a list of who is going in December and when? That way we can no ahead of time how many people are going to be there on the various weekends in the poll? So far the first weekend is ahead.

This is almost impossible to do at this time since people always sign up at the last minute and we have to account for FL residents and CM's.

We will post any and all info as soon as we get it.

pam

GoofyFan1

I won't be at WDW until 12/23, but if you're there then don't hesitate to say hi, I'm usually wearing something, jacket, tshirt, coaching shirt, with Beekmantown Eagles Soccer on it. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom