Winter 2012 Mickey Monitor

dreamscometrue

Thanks for posting. I have been an AP holder in Canada for years, but have never seen this. Are we supposed to have this mailed or e-mailed to us?

RSoxNo1

I wonder if high resolution images of the Storybook Circus and Gaston's Tavern promotional material will be available.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Thanks for posting the new Mickey Monitor Christmas 2012 issue. I did the cover artwork of Mickey, Pluto, Donald and Goofy on Christmas Eve and hadn't seen the final printing until your site posted the PDF.

Best wishes,
Mike Peraza
Welcome to WDWMAGIC! Nice work on that piece - love it!

Thanks for posting the new Mickey Monitor Christmas 2012 issue. I did the cover artwork of Mickey, Pluto, Donald and Goofy on Christmas Eve and hadn't seen the final printing until your site posted the PDF.

Best wishes,
Mike Peraza

I just checked out your website. Really cool stuff! I have a 15 year old daughter who is an artist/Disney fan. I'm sure that your career would be a dream come true for her (and about a million other aspiring artists!)

Mike Peraza

I just checked out your website. Really cool stuff! I have a 15 year old daughter who is an artist/Disney fan. I'm sure that your career would be a dream come true for her (and about a million other aspiring artists!)
Hello LongTime,
Glad to hear you liked my website. Tell your daughter that as old as I am, I'm still quite a Disney fan myself, lol. If she doesn't already have one, you might try to get her a copy of Frank and Ollie's book, "The Illusion of Life". One of the greatest books on Disney animation ever published and written by two friends of mine who really knew their stuff.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom