Winnie the Pooh Updates

JustInTime

well once people see the quality of this refurb when completed, I think it will draw some more attention to everything going on:)

A greed. A lot more is going on here then people think. It won't be too much longer until it is all in view. Not too sure when the outside will be done, but I know the ride will be open on the 13th of November. I wonder if the outside will be done at the same time?

NoChesterHester

well once people see the quality of this refurb when completed, I think it will draw some more attention to everything going on:)

First of all, when is this refurb supposed to be fully complete (Pooh only).

Juan, when complete will the Pooh refurb illustrate the detail we will see in the FLE?

I'm assuming from your post that the refurb will include ride elements being modified.

JustInTime

Juan, when complete will the Pooh refurb illustrate the detail we will see in the FLE?

I'm assuming from your post that the refurb will include ride elements being modified.

Same thing I was asking. I would like to know Because I will be in WDW the day it is supposed to reopen.

juan

All of the things I saw had no dates attached to them. If WDW says it's opening, I think that it would be at the end of the refurb.

Neverland

Part of the queue is visible now. It's a low brick wall and a bit of rockwork, as well as what looks like part of a planter and the beginnings of a sign. I don't have any pictures as I haven't been in Magic Kingdom as a guest since it showed up. :(

Animaniac93-98

Found these pictures linked on Micechat:

http://twitpic.com/2pa7ca

and this one also shown from (EDIT: acronym won't show but it's listed here: http://micechat.com/forums/walt-dis...yland-project-tracker-official-thread-12.html

poohqueue.jpg

It looks great, and should really be impressive when completed!

raven

So, is the show next to it (Pooh's Thotful Shop? or whatever lol) going to have a makeover too?

Yes.

The whole queue will be interactive and have most, if not all, of the characters represented in it in some way. Eeyore's stick house, pop up radishes, Tigger's bounce, etc.

DisneyParksFan1

Original Poster
Yes.

The whole queue will be interactive and have most, if not all, of the characters represented in it in some way. Eeyore's stick house, pop up radishes, Tigger's bounce, etc.

Wow.. That's gonna be amazing. Can't wait to see how they incorporate the interactivity in there.

imagineer boy

Yes.

Ooh, that sounds really cool.

But like Lee said, sounds like it will be better than the ride. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom