Wine and Dine- who's in?

Katherine

Stir-fry on the course just sounds weird! I remember the chocolate candy they had in DHS during the full marathon... that made me want to puke, so I can't imagine how the smell of stir-fry would make me feel.

Hey Holly! I also ran the full in January and was originally excited for candy towards the end but after trying to eat a piece it ended not so well. I forgot that I sometimes get nauseous when I run long distances... Here's to hoping there will NOT be stir-fry!

HollyBelle

Holly,

I thought there were a lot of characters out and some rare ones too! (Dancing ostritches from Fantastia, Dug from UP, & Darth Vader, Remy & Emile just to name a few). And I know how much you love Chip & Dale..they were out in their Spectromagic outfits!
Plus plenty of characters at Epcot during the After Party.

Not character related...but running through the Osbourne Light Spectacular was pretty cool.

The only negative thing I found was that my pictures came out kinda of crappy due to the lack of lack of lighting. I only brought a inexpensive (and light) point and shoot for the race.

P.S. I love how you put you and your husband...So SWEET!

Thanks, Coryna! I'd be super excited to find anyone in their Spectro gear, but especially the munks! :D I'd already thought about the quality of pics, what with it being a night race and all... I remember my shots from early morning on the full marathon were dreadful. But it's better than no pictures at all.

I knew they put the lights up that early in the year, but I had no clue they actually turned them on for the race... very cool!

Hey Holly! I also ran the full in January and was originally excited for candy towards the end but after trying to eat a piece it ended not so well. I forgot that I sometimes get nauseous when I run long distances... Here's to hoping there will NOT be stir-fry!

Yeah... and especially in the heat and humidity. I have enough trouble trying to eat something healthy like a banana after I run... eating during a run is a no-go. Other than some power gu's or gels, I don't want anything.

fmingo36

Thanks, Coryna! I'd be super excited to find anyone in their Spectro gear, but especially the munks! :D I'd already thought about the quality of pics, what with it being a night race and all... I remember my shots from early morning on the full marathon were dreadful. But it's better than no pictures at all.

I knew they put the lights up that early in the year, but I had no clue they actually turned them on for the race... very cool!

Here's a shot of the Osbourne Light Spectular. It was pretty cool running through the streets and there was hardly any one around.
picture.php

And here's a shot of Chip and Dale (all dolled up in the Spectromagic Tuxs) and me (all sweaty gross :lol:) The piano float is in the backgroup.

picture.php

HollyBelle

OMG! Coryna... I would totally freak over that photo op. :lol: Funny, I never knew what the "fronts" to their Spectro outfits looked like, seeing as how they're always sitting at the piano with the tails hanging off the back.

And the lights look great! Thanks for the pictures... I'm starting to get excited.

Oh yeah, and I love your choice of running shirt. I'm starting to consider my attire for the race already! :lol:

fmingo36

OMG! Coryna... I would totally freak over that photo op. :lol: Funny, I never knew what the "fronts" to their Spectro outfits looked like, seeing as how they're always sitting at the piano with the tails hanging off the back.

And the lights look great! Thanks for the pictures... I'm starting to get excited.

Oh yeah, and I love your choice of running shirt. I'm starting to consider my attire for the race already! :lol:

Thanks! I always run in a bright color so that it's easy for my family to spot me along the course. Last year lime green was my color of choice. This year I'm into fushia/hot pinks. Trying to figure out what I'm wearing next month in the Disneyland 1/2 (I'm so not ready for that race).

JillC LI

Here's a shot of the Osbourne Light Spectular. It was pretty cool running through the streets and there was hardly any one around.
picture.php

And here's a shot of Chip and Dale (all dolled up in the Spectromagic Tuxs) and me (all sweaty gross :lol:) The piano float is in the backgroup.

picture.php

Cool, now I have a face to put with your name! :wave:

My wife and I are in. We also are bringing at least five other first timers.

We do have questions. . . .

I know we get a ticket for a food and drink item. But does Disney provide other refreshments? Energy bars? Water? Etc. . .

Also, why are tickets more expensive through our special purchase section than general admission. I am actually referring to the MNSSHP. It seems like a 10% increase. I would have hoped for a discount on tickets.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Disney posted a corrected picture of the medals on facebook....looks like they are the same silver color as last year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom