Will you ride the water car at the Boathouse, for 100.$ ?

DManRightHere

I hate shows where they tell the customers to be jerks.

Also, for a personal experience in an antique car that drives in water $100 may be undervalued...if it were modern $100 may a little much. If you could drive yourself in a modern $100 is too much. Heck, we just paid $250 for 6 people to spend an hour playing with baby wild animals, and that actually was a deal from what I've seem!

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I can take a 30-40 minute boat ride and go over the natural deep spring where they filmed two movies for significantly less than that. And see alligators and jumping mullets (fish, not the hair cut) and snakes and birds.

seahawk7

Aren't the boats using the same body of water that the boats used to travel the Sassagoula river to Port Orleans? If yes, then why would I want to pay for something I can do for free? Chocolate covered strawberries won't sway me in the direction to pay.

Goofyernmost

I can take a 30-40 minute boat ride and go over the natural deep spring where they filmed two movies for significantly less than that. And see alligators and jumping mullets (fish, not the hair cut) and snakes and birds.
Been to Silver Springs many times, I do enjoy it. I still remember it from when I was a kid with my parents. It has expanded as a park, but the main show (the glass bottom boats) are the same.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Been to Silver Springs many times, I do enjoy it. I still remember it from when I was a kid with my parents. It has expanded as a park, but the main show (the glass bottom boats) are the same.

Agree, Silver Springs is nice, but I was talking about one north of that.

Animaniac93-98

While I'm not interested in this boat trip, I'll give credit to Disney for thinking up something different for DS. The project could use more of that to differentiate itself from other local malls and the new I-Drive 360 place (which looks nice and comes with its own low price multi-attraction pass).

Last edited:

Tonka's Skipper

The price will go down or up as the public demands! If the car is fully booked the price may go up, if it not booking well it will come down or even if removed.

AKK

backinaction

5 years ago, i'd give them 6 months b4 they closed up shop. but now DTD always seems like it's wall to wall people, even on a weekday. That being said, I think 100 dollar for 20 minutes might scare people away. As another poster said, you can take a boat to a nearby hotel for free. Also you can take a nice balloon ride for $18 (less if you fly in the mourning). Personally , i'd take my 100 bucks and go spend it at the big ferris wheel on I-drive. As a side note, has anyone seen the plans for the tallest roller coaster in the world going in over by the ferris wheel? It looks insane!

stevehousse

Ya way too expensive, won't fit the family. And of course it's only $35 per person, but when you are the one person paying for the whole family, no thanks! I would rather spend that $100 on a TS meal or souvenirs.

Siren

Wow! I really can't wait to try this and I think I will like it better than the balloon. I just want to experience it one time, it would have to be super amazing for me to want to do this on every trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom