Will we regret Contemporary

cslafferty

LOVE the CR, although have never stayed in the Garden Wing. Our favorite park is MK, and you can't beat the convenience of not having to stand in any line for transportation at park closing! We have stayed at WL, and although it's a beautiful resort, it is very inconvenient as far as transportation goes. The bus ride seemed to take forever, since it also stops several times in the campground. There is a boat, but at park closing the line for that is long. It is less expensive than the other MK deluxe resorts, so I guess that's why. Would MUCH rather stay at CR.

Skibum1970

Loved CR and stayed in the Garden Wing. Seemed quieter and the walk to the main building was easy. Monorail service was great and we walked to/from the Magic Kingdom. It might be my favorite deluxe even though the WL is right there with it. They're two very different resorts but both enjoyable.

Tinkerbell397

I have loved the CR since my first visit in 1987 when we first brought our children and stayed in the Garden Wing. It is convenient to the MK either walking on using the monorail. Since then, we have stayed in the tower....LOVE! and tried other resorts including The Poly, The AKL, WL, and Port Orleans Riverside. If my budget allows, I will always stay at the CR from this time forward. The Poly , in my opinion, needs some sprucing up. The WL is beautiful but lacks for restaurants although Artist Point is lovely. I found that staying at the WL, we had to allow 2 hours for any ADR at Epcot or other hotels. The CR is a monorail ride to the restaurants in The GF and The Poly...less time lost in transportation....although the WL is a boat ride from the CR. All in all....I enjoy the convenience of the CR and I love to hear the sound of the monorail as it comes through The Grand Concourse. You will not be disappointed. Enjoy the Magic! :cat:

MOUSEGIRL

We loved the CR. I love not spending 2 hours of my day getting from resort to and from parks. We are up early then go back nap and then back to the parks. I have stayed in all 3 monorail resorts and the CR is the best by far. The GF and Poly are so spread out by the time you walk to the main building to get on the monorail you could be at MK if staying at the CR.
The first time we stayed at CR I was nervous about noise with Chef Mickeys and Monorail running through the building never had a problem. I slept better than a baby.
Staying at BLT in 53 Days:)

DonChi

We like CT and WL in my opinion rooms in CT are a little better, plus you get the convenience of the short distance to MK and the monorail.

senor_jorge

Barbara Eden+? Bring it!!
Premium Member
For us convenience is king. We have several dining options that we like at the resort, and more just a short monorail ride away. A lot of people like to walk to MK during the day, but we do it at the end of the night often to avoid lines for the monorail.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom