Will WDW ever build Big kid thrill rides?

jbeachboy

Yes, you can but if you go back far enough there is a good chance that many of the previous posters have gone onto other things and will no longer be active so basically you are talking to a wall. The ones that are closer like last year or so will have a better chance of getting responses from the posters. 14 years is a long way back. It is either a dead subject now or someone has started a newer, more, relevant one that can be added too. Or if not, you could always start your own.

ok thanks ill keep that in mind.

Goofyernmost

ok thanks ill keep that in mind.
Just a bit of advice... go to the top left hand side of the page and you will see a button that says "mark forums read", click on it and then click on "Mark All forums Read" and you will be starting out fresh. The old ones will still be there, but, you will more easily see the new from the old.

Sonic Sunglasses

you cant post at old forum questions?
To add to what others have said, it's not patently illegal (though there are forums where it can get you suspended). It is, however, considered bad form to dig up a thread that's lain fallow for a year or more. Then you're being a digital Burke and Hare. But don't let that blunt your enthusiasm. You'll get the hang of it.

blueboxdoctor

This likely won't happen. Their main audience is families, not thrill ride enthusiasts. They need to build rides that nearly everyone can go on. They have the space simulator ride, and that barely has a line, which it seems may be due to it being more on the intense side (went on it once, the supposedly basic version, nearly got sick, got off, saw another person come off the more intense version who was sick). Disney World is more about sort of interactive attractions I guess you could say, than thrill rides. A lot of their rides tell a story and are designed to create immersion. I wouldn't be surprised if the new Star Wars area has some sort of 3D integration into one of their rides, which I'd rather not have since 3D and movement usually gets me sick, but they'd rather do something like that since it's more accessible to the majority of people than a big roller coaster is.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom