Will these prices ever cap out?

Timmay

Dare I say...economics 101. Choice and competition along with supply and demand. All four of those are highly in Disney Parks advantage at the moment.

HongKongFooy

Dare I say...economics 101. Choice and competition along with supply and demand. All four of those are highly in Disney Parks advantage at the moment

What is that?

And to the 3 cheerleaders onboard you just make yourselves look less intelligent by encouraging and applauding such cliche laced banal offerings.

bryanfze55

What is that?

And to the 3 cheerleaders onboard you just make yourselves look less intelligent by encouraging and applauding such cliche laced banal offerings.

The only people that may be “cheering” price increases are people wealthy enough to where it doesn’t affect them. Trust me, that isn’t me. I’m not cheering price increases. I’m just a realist. If Disney becomes unaffordable for me, I’ll find alternatives without complaint. Stoicism goes a long way.

bubbles1812

I don't think many people know you can do that as most of us on this forum do. I bring my own water refill if needed
I know about the free water and I still wind up buying the overpriced water some of the time. If I had a dollar for every time we’ve forgotten the dang water bottles in the fridge.... the Magic Bands make the buying of water pretty mindless if you’re not careful about it as well, which is of course what Disney is going for.

Mrs. Kaz

In the Parks
No
In the words of the very popular movie Field Of Dreams, "People Will Come, not knowing for sure why they are doing it." Oh people will come." Disney is never going to lower or cap the prices. #1 as the years pass things get more expensive to run so they will charge more and also unfortunately like people have already stated they have what people want. No matter how much people complain about the prices the crowds are still huge.

John park hopper

I know about the free water and I still wind up buying the overpriced water some of the time. If I had a dollar for every time we’ve forgotten the dang water bottles in the fridge.... the Magic Bands make the buying of water pretty mindless if you’re not careful about it as well, which is of course what Disney is going for.
Exactly if you had to open your wallet and shell out 4 bucks for a water, 4 and 1/2 bucks for a soda, 5 and a 1/2 bucks for a Mickey bar i know I would think twice

Bpmorley

Prices will continue to rise until people stop going. Ticket prices keep going up and more people are going. No reason for Disney to not raise prices. It's not just Disney. Everyone involved is doing it too. Hotels outside disney, Universal, Seaworld, the airlines, car rental companies, etc.... The price of going to disney has gone up on every aspect. Until there is some kind of economic downturn, nothing will change.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom