Will there be changes to Undiscovered Future World

munchiezxx

Original Poster
I'm not sure if this should go here or not...
Since part of the Undiscovered Future World tour was at Energy, what they do instead?
I'm going on it in 2 weeks so I just wanted to know...

(also, i know a lot of people were allowed to go up the second floor of the imagination pavilion, do you think they'd still let you.... i turn 16 the day before the tour so maybe if i ask very very nicely... haha)

Fantasia Gardens

The energy portion of the tour (at least when I did it, summer 2016) was only standing outside and briefly discussing the ride (nothing you couldn't find on the website at the time). As for the second floor of Imagination, since it became the DVC lounge, I would expect that they have stopped doing that, but hopefully they can make an exception!

Cmdr_Crimson

The one time I went and took the tour in 2009 we went into a Backstage area of Energy and was able to touch the Pteryldactyl that stood where the Ellen AA was...But, we never went to the Upstairs area of Imagination...I guess it all depended on your Tour Guide?

The Mighty Tim

I didn't go into Universe of Energy when I did the Undiscovered Future World tour back in 2015. We did go to the old Imageworks though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom