Will Leave a Legacy Return

Ldno

Oofffff Thought they were there already. When I went to Epcot back in March I went through the international gateway using the skyliner And I always make it a habit to head out to the old leave a legacy to see my picture, the lady at the photo station was like oh yeah, they are out in the parking entrance outside the ticket booths, etc etc but there was no way to verify because I would have to leave the park... sooo I was like maybe next time hahaha.

In the Parks
Yes
Oofffff Thought they were there already. When I went to Epcot back in March I went through the international gateway using the skyliner And I always make it a habit to head out to the old leave a legacy to see my picture, the lady at the photo station was like oh yeah, they are out in the parking entrance outside the ticket booths, etc etc but there was no way to verify because I would have to leave the park... sooo I was like maybe next time hahaha.
In case you didn't know, once inside a park, you can leave and return to that park as many times as you want on that same day, no additional charge.

DCBaker

Premium Member
AEE80281-64B1-4B79-BC6A-2C06F573CA50.jpeg

danlb_2000

Premium Member

I like the colors. Makes it an interesting piece of art even if you aren't interested in the actual pictures.

nicb88

It looks like some of those tiles are pretty high up! And being so small, are they even going to be properly visible? Or are the people in the image crouching? Haha!

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member

I have words for his carefully-constructed, PR- and Instagram-friendly post that aren’t suitable for this site. He wouldn’t know the true sense of optimism that was EPCOT Center if it slapped him across the face.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
It looks like some of those tiles are pretty high up! And being so small, are they even going to be properly visible? Or are the people in the image crouching? Haha!

They do look fairly tall. We’ll need boots on the ground to let us know exactly how tall. 😀

ImperfectPixie

They do look fairly tall. We’ll need boots on the ground to let us know exactly how tall. 😀
I think they're crouching in the photo...if you look at the DPB post, you can see the leg of the man bent as if he's kneeling. The height was the first thing that caught my attention, because I'm pretty short and it would be massively disappointing if our picture was over my head.

TikibirdLand

Are these the same panels as before with some kind of anodizing on them? I can't tell...
As long as these are out-of-the-way and I don't have to walk by them, I'm good.

trainplane3

Are these the same panels as before with some kind of anodizing on them? I can't tell...
As long as these are out-of-the-way and I don't have to walk by them, I'm good.
Coming from the buses to security you will. And I believe they're on the other side with the more eastern tram.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom