Will Indiana Jones ever be at WDW?

surfsupdon

I know it's true,but it's hard to believe they are the same layout since Indy blows Dinosaur out of the water!
Indy really benefits with the kinetic energy of seeing other vehicles rushing around you. That was such a terrific idea. That opening scene where you emerge out and look out over that fire pit and wooden bridge with other vehicles moving is very impressive. It was a wow moment for me

Cmdr_Crimson

They are really missing a golden opportunity for an Indiana Jones Temple Based Shoot the Chutes ride since the Studio is Waterless...

999th Happy Haunt

Original Poster
I don't think Indy would fit at Animal Kingdom at all (besides being set in an exotic location.) It doesn't have anything to do with animals or conservation. At least Avatar has a message that can relate to the rest of AK.

I'd hate to say, but I highly doubt it. WDW has Dinosoar, which is your version of Indy. It's the same track layout, and same vehicle just a different theme. Indy is DL exclusive so I don't think that WDW would get it. Then again, Tokyo has it if I remember correctly, but U wouldn't hold my breathe for it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom