Will I get kicked out of Rose & Crown?

iubigman

OK, I just made my reservations at the Rose and Crown in World Showcase for Dinner and to watch Illuminations on Xmas day (very full already!!)

My question is this, the latest time they still had available was 7:40. Assuming normal serving time, etc. We will have to linger to stay in our seats for the show, is that a problem? Will we be frowned at by CM's? (If I am frowned at by people waiting for a seat I don't care, they could have called like I did! (JK))

Scott

:xmas: :sohappy:

wannabeBelle

Absolutely not!! I have done exactly the same thing, although I will tell you that the Rose & Crown Never guarantees an outside table as those are the ones with the best view for Illuminations. Belle

Upvote 0

all41

I made reservations for 7:50. Didn't get seated until 8:10. I never once asked for any seating preference and took what they gave me. Got a seat on the upper patio with an awning blocking my view. Ordered our meal and once we'd finished, Illuminations started. My kids took two steps to their right and stood by the stairs and had a great view. I ordered another pint and enjoyed the music while drinking my beer. Afterwards, let the crowds clear and got the kids a cute ice cream sunday they serve.
I did observe them limiting people from inside the restaurant from coming outside but they did let them stand in doorways or out of the way locations.

Good luck!

Upvote 0

crazygirley

Here is a good tip...

When you arrive, tell your waiter you would like to look at the menu over drinks, and when he comes back, order an appitizer and tell him you are still deciding on a main course. When the appitizer arrives, you then order the main course (this gives you a good 30-45 minutes before you even order the main course. When the main course arrives, eat slowly. When you finish the main course, either order desert or another drink, and slowly enjoy!

Hopefully you can delay long enough to enjoy the fireworks!

Upvote 0

spagofreep

Can I just add from the perspective of someone who works in the hospitality buisness. Please, Please, Please tip you server extra for taking tables for a longer period. Servers in florida get paid a little over two dollars an hour so tips is how they live. And the only way to make more in tips it to turn the table faster. So please take that into account when taking a table all night. Have fun.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom