Will Disney Fight Back........?

what will be the next E ticket ride(after Mt. Everest)

• Time Racer

Votes: 21 75.0%
  • Fire Mountain

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Villian Ride

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beastly Kingdom

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by spider-man
Whoops, I read everything and now I understand how I came across DMC, sorry. I voted Time Racer too though. :D

I see your point... if they are getting nit-picky about copyrghting all different types of Time Racer spellings, then something must be up.

Oh Ok... sorry, for snapping at ya then spidey... I assumed you read my most recent post :) :wave:

Dayma

because Disney copyrights something doesn't mean there is a guaranteed attraction attached, it just means they think the name is good enough to hold onto before someone else uses it.

My point exactly. I wish I could search only Disney for trademarks to see what they used and havent. I am only able to search by trademark name!

dakid343

Banned
UNIVERSAL IS MORE FUN

Overall universal studios is a more fun place to go. I hate to say it but disney needs newer attractions etc....
Iv'e been to both places many times and I'd have to say universal and Islands of Adventure are 100x better than disney. Disney is great but i doesnt compare to universal. Everything they have is better.....city walk is better than downtown disney...Islands of advneture is better than ANY park at disney....the hotels are better...such as the Hard Rock hotel. It is just better, they dont need to fight back they are already ahead... Oh yes one other thing that is better at universal is the FASTPASS....if u stay at a hotel in universal u walk right to the front of the line...you dont have to deal with the unaccomodating, horrible system of fastpass at disney

Dayma

....if u stay at a hotel in universal u walk right to the front of the line...you dont have to deal with the unaccomodating,

Yep because Universal does not have as many people staying there!

imagineer boy

Re: UNIVERSAL IS MORE FUN

Originally posted by dakid343
Overall universal studios is a more fun place to go. I hate to say it but disney needs newer attractions etc....
Iv'e been to both places many times and I'd have to say universal and Islands of Adventure are 100x better than disney. Disney is great but i doesnt compare to universal. Everything they have is better.....city walk is better than downtown disney...Islands of advneture is better than ANY park at disney....the hotels are better...such as the Hard Rock hotel. It is just better, they dont need to fight back they are already ahead... Oh yes one other thing that is better at universal is the FASTPASS....if u stay at a hotel in universal u walk right to the front of the line...you dont have to deal with the unaccomodating, horrible system of fastpass at disney

Thank goodness this jerk's been banned. There is no point in joining these boards if you have nothing good to say about Disney.

PhotoDave219

No, he's just a troublemaker. I've been around the 'Net long enough to knwo that every once in a while, you're going to deal with outright immaturity. Its part of life...

With Universal v Disney, i guess it comes down to the coaster wars. Yes, univeral has a boatload of Roller Coasters, thats great, its just that my favorite is at WDW - Space Mountain. The overall vibe i get from Universal is that its just a fun place to be, ride roller coasters and all that. Which is great for an amusement park.

Disney takes it a step further.... once you get onto property, its like the rest of the world just stops; it no longer exists. You've stepped into a utopian paradise (or youre waiting on line to get into a utopian paradise) where you are treated right and made to feel important. Its the customer service that sets Disney apart, and the knowing that if something goes wrong that someone will try to help fix things and to make your stay pleasant.

Yeah, i'd love to ride The Hulk, but will i drop a couple of grand to do it? Heck no.....

Dayma

Disney is not just an experience but a "way of life" for some people like myself who look forward and plan a year ahead of their next visit. Thinking about it everyday till you go mad!

Also take into consideration that Disney is hands down the best place to take kids. I will never forget going to the parks with my family as a child and I hope to do the same thing for my kids one day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom