Will Avatar Sequels Use New High FrameRate 4K 3D System?

Minthorne

avatar%20alternative%20art%20the%20smurfs%201280x800%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_38.jpg

TB4244

Atmos looks fantastic. I'm quite excited about it.

You can get it for your home set up too. Several manufacturers are making the amps I believe. Then of course we'll all need to upgrade again to 4k bluray anyway.

Last edited:

Voxel

President of Progress City
Atmos looks fantastic. I'm quit excited about it.

You can get it for your home set up too. Several manufacturers are making the amps I believe. Then of course we'll all need to upgrade again to 4k bluray anyway.
And having the dozens of speakers built into the wall :p

TB4244

And ceiling!

But you can now get speakers with a second one on top that's angled upwards so the sound bounces off the ceiling so you don't have a major rewire to do.

Figment2005

Atmos looks fantastic. I'm quite excited about it.

Atmos is amazing. The ETX theater in DTD has Atmos, and the immersion is unbelievable. Any attraction that can utilize that technology and the 4k 3D is going to be a winner.

RSoxNo1

its a great ride too

which is an example of me not being an IP guy...never watched the Simpsons but enjoy the land and ride
Exactly. This is my second day at Universal, and aside from my photo with Doc Brown there aren't any IPs that I absolutely love represented. But I'm having a great time because what they've done with the IPs they do have represented is very well executed. I know many will echo this sentiment, yes I would prefer if their 4 best rides didn't have simulator components, but that doesn't make them bad rides by any means.

twebber55

Exactly. This is my second day at Universal, and aside from my photo with Doc Brown there aren't any IPs that I absolutely love represented. But I'm having a great time because what they've done with the IPs they do have represented is very well executed. I know many will echo this sentiment, yes I would prefer if their 4 best rides didn't have simulator components, but that doesn't make them bad rides by any means.
what do you consider their best 4 rides

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom