will any new ride replace body wars any time soon?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
88keys said:
The rumour going around is that Body Wars is long gone and in Hong Kong -- the whole ride was transported there lock, stock and barrel.

The cranes would be very visable; the only way to get the simulators out is the way they went in - through the roof.

Scar Junior

marni1971 said:
The cranes would be very visable; the only way to get the simulators out is the way they went in - through the roof.

I agree. Word would have gotten out long ago. Either when it happened or more likely before it happened.It's not something they can do in the middle of the night.

DarkImage4

Hey all....

Just did the "Dining with an Imagineer" at MGM on July 5th with Dan Dillon, one of the head guys over at Epcot. He said there are currently NO plans for the Wonders of Life Pavillion.

kennyj29

Wol

I know everyone has their own opinion about attractions and I really do respect that but how anyone can say WOL is their favorite attraction is beyond me. That was THE worst pavilion Disney ever featured and it was just awful! The most boring attraction I've ever been in. Body Wars was the worst simulated ride I've ever been on, Even the the other attractions were okay, after you've seen them once, that was enough! I'm thrilled they are getting rid of it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom