Wilderness Lodge

tigsmom

imamouse said:
Excuse the thread drift, but, laundry? On vacation? At WDW??? :veryconfu I'm surprised to see so many comments on this, and yet, of all the times I've been to WDW, I have never planned to do, nor felt the need to do laundry. I am on vacation after all, and paying a hefty price for my time there, so it always surprises me when I see or hear about people doing laundry while at WDW.

We are a family of four and spend 2 -3 weeks in Florida at a time. Have you any idea how much you would have to pack in order to avoid doing laundry?

Plus, its less to do when I get back to the real world. :wave:

Upvote 0

tigsmom

shmmrname said:
I've stayed at WL, but it was many years ago. I remember the pool was good, but the arcade was small. The lobby is amazing, and the themeing everywhere is carried through.
Best Part --- Your a boat ride away from MK nightly...

The arcade used to be in the small room next to the Roarin' Forks. They moved it outside (on the Villa's side on the way to the bus stop) years ago.
It seems to get the job done (at least thats what my kids tell me.)

Upvote 0

swimmom

imamouse said:
Excuse the thread drift, but, laundry? On vacation? At WDW??? :veryconfu I'm surprised to see so many comments on this, and yet, of all the times I've been to WDW, I have never planned to do, nor felt the need to do laundry. I am on vacation after all, and paying a hefty price for my time there, so it always surprises me when I see or hear about people doing laundry while at WDW.
Our last trip was in December, and the weather could be warm or it could be cool. So rather than packing double the amount of clothes, I just do laundry half way through our trip if needed. And of course the weather was pretty much cool the entire trip, so laundry had to be done.

Upvote 0

bgraham34

swimmom said:
Our last trip was in December, and the weather could be warm or it could be cool. So rather than packing double the amount of clothes, I just do laundry half way through our trip if needed. And of course the weather was pretty much cool the entire trip, so laundry had to be done.

How long do you stay.

Upvote 0

ErickainPA

WL is great. We got married on the 4th floor balcony back in December 2001 and we stayed for the week on the 7th floor (conceirge) with a MK view (you also see the Cast Member parking lot) We had dinner on the Wedding Day at the Artist Point (the salmon on cedar plank was AWESOME) and had lunch one day at the Roaring Canyon, that was fun.

This year we are staying at the Pop Century but looking to return to the Wilderness for our 10th anniversary. We loved the motif and just loved the whole atmosphere of the lodge.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom