Wilderness Lodge water feature refurb

slowjoe170

Hi, it's been awhile with no updates on the Wilderness Lodge refurb. Does anyone have any current info. We're going in mid December and hopefully this will all be over with by then. Any info?

note2001

The geyser and waterfall are back to operation and are looking good. The pool deck, children's water play area and pathways around them are currently being rebuilt, but are expected to be back up by the end of November.

kels650

I was there Sept 16-21, which I realize is a few weeks ago, but when I was there you could see through some parts of the fence they had up and they were still jack-hammering at the pool. It looked like they were still removing concrete, but they were working on it a lot with a lot of people there. The geyser and waterfall were also back to operation at that time as well.

slowjoe170

The geyser and waterfall are back to operation and are looking good. The pool deck, children's water play area and pathways around them are currently being rebuilt, but are expected to be back up by the end of November.

I was there Sept 16-21, which I realize is a few weeks ago, but when I was there you could see through some parts of the fence they had up and they were still jack-hammering at the pool. It looked like they were still removing concrete, but they were working on it a lot with a lot of people there. The geyser and waterfall were also back to operation at that time as well.

Thanks to both of you for the reply. The main thing I was worried about was the waterfall, the geyser, and the bridge/gurgling pool inside by the elevators. The pool being completed would be an extra. I managed to get my perfect geyser photo from the ferry a year or so ago(see attached). Still waiting to get a good one from the courtyard area with the lake in the background. Hard to do if everything in the courtyard is surrounded by plywood. Also, the waterfall and gurgling pool make for a great start to the day, whether sitting on the patio outside of Roaring Forks eating breakfast with the sound of the waterfall in the background or in one of those big comfortable chairs inside listening to the water gurgling.

Thanks again,
Joe

Attachments

• P1000440.JPG
    P1000440.JPG
    159 KB · Views: 73

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom