Wilderness Lodge Adding Gingerbread Log Cabin for 2019

HouCuseChickie

There were a good handful of years when the WL tree and all of the decor went up on the 17th. Well, late night 16th to early morning 17th. There used to be a member on here who was there to document it every year. Even if it’s a random order for the resorts, we were there one year where all of the Epcot resorts went into Christmas mode overnight from the 16th to the 17th as well. We checked in on the 15th that trip and aside from gingerbread prep, there were no resort decorations before the 17th in the many resorts we visited on those first couple of days. We had another trip where we left on the 13th and no resorts decor beyond gingerbread in production at that point either.

aladdin2007

I was surprised disney springs had not been decorated when I was there a few days ago, yet they did the christmas tree trail...sorry a little off topic.

wdwfan22

The tree is indeed up

Attachments

• 0E682FE1-6618-49B9-AF14-580516662818.jpeg
    0E682FE1-6618-49B9-AF14-580516662818.jpeg
    93.4 KB · Views: 63

stratman50th

The tree at WL is beautiful but very disappointed in the gingerbread house .... very tiny!
I admit to be a little disappointed as well. Not so much size, it's their first shot. It seems like it could have been a little less, I guess plain is what I'm looking for. Maybe with a few more years to improve it'll get much better. That's my hope. Still my favorite lobby.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom