Wiggles merchandise?

Laura

Premium Member
Original Poster
Are there any stores in Disney that sell stuff from The Wiggles? I don't remember seeing any last time I went, but I also wasn't looking for it.

goofyguy

Originally posted by Disneyfan63
I've seen Wiggles merchandise at a stand next to where they have the Playhouse Disney show at MGM. That was back in Nov.

It was still there two weeks ago. That's the only place I know for sure that they have Wiggles merchandise, but I would bet you can find it other places as well.

1disneydood

The wiggles are scarey. :lookaroun :lol:

I use them to wake up my son in the morning. I blare that show in his room on the Tv and he's up and out in like 3 seconds flat. :lol:

SewIn2Disney

1disneydood, you're avatar is GREAT! I love it!

Call WDW merchandise and they should be able to tell you, ask a CM when you check in at your resort, or if all else fails, try Ebay and stock up on a few toys that you can "surprise" your children with while you are there. It'll be something not many other kids will have in the park. Have a great trip!

Dwarful

Well, I don't know about the onsite options..but if you have a Famous Barr or May Co. store you might find them there. The Famous Barr in our area have loads of shirts, underware, pajamas, Captain Feathersword's sword, numerous other toys as well. You could do like a previous poster said and just hide the items in your suitcase until your ready to surprise the children.

MOXOMUMD

Are there any stores in Disney that sell stuff from The Wiggles? I don't remember seeing any last time I went, but I also wasn't looking for it.
Almost ten years is a long time to be looking for this stuff. :p You must really be dedicated.

Cmdr_Crimson

Six Flags Parks had dedicated themed sections with stores in 2007...Then Six Flags Woke up from stupidity and the contracts with them ended...I mean even their puppet versions of them are pure NIGHTMARE FUEL..:cautious:o_O:bored:
the-wiggles-o.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom