Why the hate for TSMM?

montyz81

It seems that on these forums there is a generally negative attitude towards toy story midway mania. I know it is just screens that you shoot at, but to my family it is really fun! Could you guys tell me what you don't like about it so I can know
So the first time I went on it I waited 70 minutes to see what the hype was all about. I didn't think the wait was worth it. I then went home and bought the game for the Wii. I don't get how being in the big cars in a track makes it any better then the wii version. I will never ride it again.

cheezbat

It's the most overrated attraction at WDW.

It's a decent C-D ticket level ride, but it should by no means be the draw that it is at DHS. The only reason it is is because of the major lack of family rides at that park. The longest I've ever waited for it at DCA during the busy summer months is 45 minutes...at DHS - 130 minutes. I'd never wait that long for it again.

A fun ride, but it needs more family rides around it to lessen the ridiculous wait times.

G00fyDad

It's a decent C-D ticket level ride, but it should by no means be the draw that it is at DHS. The only reason it is is because of the major lack of family rides at that park. The longest I've ever waited for it at DCA during the busy summer months is 45 minutes...at DHS - 130 minutes. I'd never wait that long for it again.

A fun ride, but it needs more family rides around it to lessen the ridiculous wait times.

I've never waited more than 20 minutes in line for TSMM. Of course that is always in September or October. You're absolutely right though. DHS needs more family oriented rides nearby. Cars Land, Monsters Inc coaster, or any number of other possibilities exist.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom