Why is WDW so busy end of Sept.

bgraham34

I went a week after Sept 11th and it was dead. The following Sept i went and it was a little bit busier. So I wonder how that will compare this time. The last time I waited no longer than 20 mins and that was Peter Pan and Test Track.

We were in DL in August '05...you want crazy crowds, i think half of North America was there....lol.

I will be in WDW 9/19-10-4, September crowds are nothing to crazy...No worries for anyone

Cheers

fredtom

Anyone ever been during the week of Oct 8-14?

Yes, we have been several times in October... You should try to avoid Columbus Day weekend if you can. It's usually a good month to be there... temps are a little cooler and not very crowded... plus the F&W Festival. The holiday weekend is pretty busy though, but not intolerable.

Have fun!

"An Adventurers life is best!" :lol:

Disney_Belle

I had to book another room 2 weeks ago at Pop Century for 2 more people joining us on our trip sept 19 - 26th and everything was booked except for All Star Sports. However, I use a travel agent, and she explained to me that so many rooms are sold to different travel companies to use with their clients. The WDW Website itself was saying that only sports was available, my travel agent called Delta Vacations and they had rooms available in Pop Century. But I know the Walt Disney Travel company had sold out of their rooms. I guess it is just a matter of which travel company. But of course most people now book online, so if you tried booking online, they were probably all sold out. And I know free dining is making people go crazy with this! Thats a lot of the reason we are going when we are! Either way, if its crowded or not, it's still WDW!!!:sohappy:

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
I went a week after Sept 11th and it was dead. The following Sept i went and it was a little bit busier. So I wonder how that will compare this time. The last time I waited no longer than 20 mins and that was Peter Pan and Test Track.
ding ding ding

this is the post i like the most. ill see everyone down there from the 23rd to the 30th of sept.

brucie

We are going Sept 22 -31 staying at Pop century only because of free dining,(Greatest Promo ever) but like others were saying some of the value resorts are filling up but it's not going to be bust like in summer or Christmas, my friends went this time last year during ther free dining and they said none of the parks were that bust compared to other times! Not to worry!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom