Why is there a "Hot Set" in Soundstage 1 at the Studios?

djkidkaz

Original Poster
Obviously this is the rumored Monsters, Inc. coaster building, but has anyone heard of them actually prepping the building or is the "Hot Set" for something else?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
The Hot set sign has been there ever since that area reopened to guests around the Pixar Place opening time.

djkidkaz

Original Poster
Well what is it Steve? You can go ahead and tell me, then we can delete this thread like it never existed. :lookaroun

dreamfinder

Homage to when they actually did filming in the soundstages? As a way to explain why there is a big building with nothing in it? (Since visitors usually don't enter a Hot Set)

TheDisneyGirl02

Homage to when they actually did filming in the soundstages? As a way to explain why there is a big building with nothing in it? (Since visitors usually don't enter a Hot Set)

That is what I thought...maybe just to have people keep in mind that some (well, maybe a little) film/tv production still does go on there today. Soundstage 1 used to be the set for the 90's version of the Mickey Mouse Club. I have wonderful memories of seeing the show being taped there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom