Why is it a MILLION times better staying @ a WDW Resort?

DSNYKID

Ok,

I've stayed at Value, Moderate and Deluxe WDW resorts...and each time it was magical. In December, we stayed at the Shades of Green and although it was nice... it was just not the same. Although it was close to the MK and the Poly, the transportation was medicore, thus this may be part of the reason. But Im telling you, there was no PIXIE Dust in the place.... No Magical feel at the end of the day. The same can be said for some real nice hotels not run by Disney. To me, a Value resort has much more magic then some 5 star hotel near Downtown Disney.

Do you know what Im talking about?

shoppingnut

Woody13 said:
If you stay at the Pop Century you'll have a nice view of empty trashed out buildings right across the lake. :D

Also, I'm very flexible concerning my accomodations. I like to sleep around everywhere. :lookaroun

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Upvote 0

Kadee

Woody13 said:
If you stay at the Pop Century you'll have a nice view of empty trashed out buildings right across the lake. :D

Also, I'm very flexible concerning my accomodations. I like to sleep around everywhere. :lookaroun

:lol: Too Funny!!! :lol: Didn't think of those when I was posting. I've never stayed at the Pop so I've never seen them.

Upvote 0

natalia1681

As I have gotten older, I have learned to appreciate simplicity. Staying onsite, to me, is better, because I don't have to worry about driving, parking, leaving, etc. I hate driving anywhere, so it's wonderful to be able to have a bus take you or a monorail take you. To me, being able to go somewhere and not drive any for a week is a dream come true;) I personally like to pretend that the bus driver is my chauffeur (sp?), since he takes me to where I want to go.:lol: But that's just me.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom