Why I hate Hilary Duff....

darthdarrel

Originally posted by Legacy
In tonight's show the role of Grease on the fire will be played by Legacy...

In my honest personal opinion, Christina is the best singer out there. I bet she would be able to act too, but unlike some other attention hounds, all she cares about the music.

(Sits back and waits for the backlash.)

:D
Actually I kind of agree with you, out of the 3 she has the best voice! I just wish she wasn`t such a S***! :rolleyes:

Legacy

Originally Posted by darthdarrel-
Actually I kind of agree with you, out of the 3 she has the best voice! I just wish she wasn`t such a S***!
That's true... but at least she is honest about it.

(I'm gonna get shot)

HEY! I got an eyeroll!

:sohappy:

DDuckFan130

Originally posted by Steamboat_Kevin
Whoa, now I'm not just kidding. Please work on punctuation, and PLEASE don't type every message using "u" or "sry" etc., its not that hard to just type You or Sorry.

I'm gonna play devil's advocate here and say that if you notice how a lot of kids are writing nowadays, especially on the Internet...that's how they write...I have a 14-yr old cousin who writes like that and I'll tell you something it does get annoying :lol: ...I myself write with abbreviations here and there sometimes when I chat with friends but at the same time it does get annoying. Ok back to Hillary vs. Britney :hammer:

Steamboat_Kevin

Originally posted by DDuckFan130
I myself write with abbreviations here and there sometimes when I chat with friends but at the same time it does get annoying. Ok back to Hillary vs. Britney :hammer:
Oh, so do I, don't get me wrong, but I only use them on Instant Messenger ;)

celticdog

Christina does have an amazing voice. The problem is, she's does that Mariah Carey screeching crap. Why can't they just sing the songs? Why must they fill in the voids with those stupid high pitch, ear splitting, brain bleeding howls?

stranger

Originally posted by celticdog
Christina does have an amazing voice. The problem is, she's does that Mariah Carey screeching crap. Why can't they just sing the songs? Why must they fill in the voids with those stupid high pitch, ear splitting, brain bleeding howls?

:sohappy: I agree with you. I have nothing against Christina and I'm sure she has a great voice behind the yelling (because that is all I hear when she 'sings').

April17th2004

Originally posted by Blizz
Petty bickering! Hilary Duff needs to stop thinking she is the greatest thing that has come along since Cory meet Topanga. She is like one of the girls at my school that i cant stand, the ones that i want to pop just because I hear their voice. She is the poster child of pompus spolied brats.
Boy Meets World. The good old days. And I like Hillary Duff,but I am mad at her for dumping Disney for money,spoiled brat. I'm 14 and me and my sister watch Lizzie Mcguire,and I watch Boy Meets World re-runs all the time(Why did they have to end the show,*sigh*).

darthdarrel

Originally posted by April17th2004
Boy Meets World. The good old days. And I like Hillary Duff,but I am mad at her for dumping Disney for money,spoiled brat. I'm 14 and me and my sister watch Lizzie Mcguire,and I watch Boy Meets World re-runs all the time(Why did they have to end the show,*sigh*).

Hi April 17th2004!
Nice to see another Ohion on the boards! :D :wave:

The_CEO

Re: hilary

Originally posted by M:SpilotISTC12
hilary is hot and she one of the best actresses out there. hilary has talent and she is goin to go out with me.

* Burst * Haaaa haaaaaaa hahaaaaaaaaaa * end burst *

MarioMagic15

i've heard so much about hillary duff over here from people who know her, and it ain't pretty. her ditching disney cuz she didn't want to only be payed $500,000(estimating here, it was around that number) per episode of lizzie mcguire, at 15 i would be wayyy more than happy to be getting that kinda money.

she can't sing, can't act. and she is such a ditz, all those things like mtv diary, and interviews and things i've heard from people who know her 'like omg! like omg! like omg! ts-ugh!' i hate girls like that, i think she was good in lizzie mcguire for the character she had to play, but that is because she is most likely as annoying in real life as the character of lizzie is on tv. jsu tmy opinion on her.

and the lindsey lohan thing, really immature.

JBSLJames

Originally posted by Legacy
In tonight's show the role of Grease on the fire will be played by Legacy...

In my honest personal opinion, Christina is the best singer out there. I bet she would be able to act too, but unlike some other attention hounds, all she cares about the music.

(Sits back and waits for the backlash.)

:D

Thought it would be fun to weigh in on this one. X-tina is the best voice out there for the Blond Hottie group. Jessica Simpson is the best looking (my opinion here) and Britt has made the most off of sleezing it up.

Having a couple of young daughters, it is a bit alarming to see these girls go from cute, bubble gum pop, to Gold Club Pole dancers showing more thong that musical ability.

Oh well, there is always Disney sing-slongs and veggie tales.

Legacy

Well, at least this never-dying thread has some relevance. I mean, could you imagine an irrelevant one, like Ryans or something, lasting forever?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom