Why don't my post numbers increase?

SpongeScott

If you want to know how many posts you actually have overall, click on "profile" at the end of a message and then click on "search for all posts by user" in the upper right part of the screen and it will take you to and tell you how many total posts you have--including chit-chat.

kal1484

To many people were posting about non-sense to increase their post count, so Steve made them so they don't count. :D

Maria

Originally posted by ArchiDanDisney
It says I have Posted 53 times, but we all know its been much more than that....I am confused...I wanna new title too lol.

It only counts MEANINGFUL posts!

<--look at mine! :lol: :animwink:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by wdwprincess03
To many people were posting about non-sense to increase their post count, so Steve made them so they don't count. :D

(If that's the case...then why isn't my post count at 2?)

MicBat

Originally posted by Fievel
Most of us have realized that your post count means absolutely nothing in the long run.

Exactly!... even the most knowlegable people on here were "just joined" at one point

<~~~actual post count: 1645
<~~~meaningful post count: ???

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Heh..not even that....a lot of people think that they "are their post count" meaning the more posts they have the more important their opinion.

The people that are respected here have earned it...and we know each other well.

Be known for your opinion, not your display of how much of your life youve wasted on the internet (post count). And dont be "post-count prejudice" against those with lower ones.

Never forget: It all started with a rat(sp?)

ArchiDanDisney

Original Poster
It wasn't a big deal, i was just curious as to why the number wasn't increasing, i thought something might have been off in my connection.

WDWspider

It wasn't a big deal, i was just curious as to why the number wasn't increasing, i thought something might have been off in my connection.

The comments aren't directed specifically toward anyone. Heck.. if you become a contributing member your title never changes again (unless you stop contributing). :)

figmentmom

I thought the same thing, too, whe I first joined and my post count wasn't what I thought it should be! (A belated welcome, by the way!):)

bamboo7

i hate people who act like only the oninions of those with large post counts are of any value.

that has nothing to do with the value of a persons comments.

but don't take my word, just ask tyler durden (after some editing for content)

Attachments

• notyourpostcount.jpg
    notyourpostcount.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 27

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by bamboo7
i hate people who act like only the oninions of those with large post counts are of any value.

that has nothing to do with the value of a persons comments.

but don't take my word, just ask tyler durden (after some editing for content)

:lol: :lol:

Good one . . . Sir

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom