Why do you members complain so much?

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Yeah, that's why I left a few years ago and quit posting and stuff. People are complaining WAY too much about so many LITTLE things.

You keep bringing this subject up...

You either are breaking the rules of this forum (by creating a new user account) or lying. If you had an account years ago then why not simply sign back in? Unless you were a previously banned member?

KeithVH

I do see where the Op is coming from as it regards a perception of general negativity. That is just passion influencing what many here feel.

But what about the other side of the coin? If we're going to express displeasure about the complainers at one end of the distribution, then the same dissat should be expressed at the other end of the curve towards the fanboi/pixie-pusher types who are too rabid to admit there's anything wrong.

GenerationX

I believe that is what I said.
I believe you believe that is what you said. However, to put what I believe I said another way, complaining about someone complaining about complaining is still complaining. There's another level of complaining in there. I believe.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I believe you believe that is what you said. However, to put what I believe I said another way, complaining about someone complaining about complaining is still complaining. There's another level of complaining in there. I believe.
I'd like to file a complaint

wiigirl

Now I am just getting a headache.

Me too...
75.gif

You keep bringing this subject up...

You either are breaking the rules of this forum (by creating a new user account) or lying. If you had an account years ago then why not simply sign back in? Unless you were a previously banned member?

Meh, I forgot my username. And password. And the email I used years ago was deactivated when I switched internet service providers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom