Why Do You Love Disney?

Goofy_nut

Original Poster
If you are using this web site you obviously love Disney; but why?
What is it about Disney that you love? What makes you come back for more?:wave:

Nintendo18

I would have to say that I love disney because even though I have been there so many times, there is always something there that I have never done. For example, it could be a restaurant that I have never eaten at. The fact that my families WDW vacations are different each time we go make us want to go back every year.

tiggerlover1971

my reason for loving disney so much is that i just love the rides and everytime i go there we do something and stay somewhere different I also love the feeling of being a kid when i am there and no worries when i am there

yensid354

why do I love Disney?

Its got to be the 'feel'. Everytime you drive onto property from the airport, be it from I-4 or 417, you get this 'tingled rush' that brings out the memories, the anticipation, and the relaxation of knowing that you are at your favorite place.

WDW is not just theme parks and attractions, it is an experience of fun, family, activities, service and relaxation that just cannot be equalled anywhere in the world.

I've been to Disneyland in Ca. and it does just not have the same 'feel' of WDW.

I've visited other theme parks in Orlando, and the same thing. You don't feel like you are in your own 'world', far away from the cares and problems of the rest of the world. You are immersed in the Disney experience, you are not distracted by things that are not part of Disney.

light and magic

The things I love about WDW is the atmosphere. I can't really dicribe it but every time i arrive in Orlando, I suddenly forget all my worries and enjoy every minute i'm there and everything just seems so right. And when we have to leave again I feel sad all the way home. Plus I just love Illuminations:ROE, there's no greater show on this planet.

Nansafan

Why I Love Disney:
10. My 15 yr old son is not too cool to hang with his mom
9. The smell of the lobby at the Poly
8. Meeting people from all over the world
7. No trip is ever the same
6. Watching children when the see Mickey for the first time
5. Watching their parents when their kids see Mickey for the first time
4. Getting that OMG feeling when I walk into "The World of Disney" and realize that within 10 seconds, all 10 of us will disappear into the store.
3. The CM's and the little things they do (the security guard at the Poly greeted us with "Welcome Home" when we returned from Typhoon when he saw the parking sticker in our van).
2. Driving onto property and knowing it's the start of another great vacation.
1. Knowing I'm Home.

I like Disney because it's the only place I know of that I can act as my normal self (very very wierd) and not be ridiculed for it. All the amazing detail around the parks is another thing too.

Kellylynn322

For me its being able to go to WDW and when you get there its as if there is nothing going on outside of the parks. No News, No Worries, No Problems. Then when you get home and you hear something from a show or a ride you can close your eyes and you are right back in that seat again. Its a lasting affect that never goes away. Just thinking about your next trip brings you right back.

:sohappy:
Going back in:
November 2002
January 2003

dliddi

it's the sights, sounds, smells, the feeling of being safe, not having to worry about life in the outside the world, and just a bunch of little things you can't explain.

Goofalicious

When I walk into the magic kingdom for the first time on a visit, and still feel that rush and joy that a kid feels and I'm overwhelmed by smiles. I love to see the kids that scream in joy when they realize that they finaly made it to Disney. The place just gives off a magical feeling that no other place can pull off.

goofyguy

When I was about six or seven years old, I went to WDW during its first couple of years. I don’t remember much about the trip at this point, but I do remember riding Mission to the Moon. After getting off this attraction, I absolutely KNEW, without a doubt, that I had been in a rocket ship that had gone into space. When I came back, I told everyone about this. Oh, there were skeptics, but as far as I was concerned, I truly had the experience of being in space. From that point on I was a Disney addict.

As I got older and learned that it was just special effects, it made me love it even more, knowing how much trouble they go to to engage all your senses in an experience. And after that first visit, I’ve hade a string of great experiences at WDW world, including: proposing to my wife, watching my daughter’s face the first time she saw the castle, bringing my mother to Disney just a couple of years before she died, and seeing my wife and her cry as we left on the last day. Disney is a part of my life. That’s why I love it.

kookie1

I love disney because when you walk in there all the troubles in the world disapear. Disneys like a candy, you cant get enough of it. Its so great

conntom

Why do I love Disney it was beiult by a man of vision and
dreams of pure fun and a place to Learn about life and it
makes me fill like a kid again. A place you can relax you can
meet people from around the World. BY going so meanny
times I have friends at the Hotel and I have friends at Pleasure
Island at the Adventures Club. You can forget about work home
and other thing and gust have fun.

General Grizz

"Disney" isn't just a theme park, a TV show, a ride, or a film. Disney is a spirit, a new force, a vision. Disney is the union of people to bring magic to our everchanging world: in ways truly magical, so that every person counts.

"Disney" is unexplainable. It's kinda like gravity; it never exists as a solid. It's a promise of tomorrow and of a living utopia...a true producer of hope.

Long live Walt!

leeocean

The reason I love Disney is because it is just so perfect. The moment you step onto Main Street in the Magic Kingdom, you are instantly transported to a better place. If you were there as a child, the nostalga hits you as you walk. There are no responsibilities, no worries - just have a good time. I love being in Epcot and listening to music surround me as I walk - I would love that all the time. Disney makes you feel special - like it's incomplete without you there, that's why you long for it so much when you leave. It's a lifestyle...one that you committ to as long as your inner child lives.

rjmagic16

I love Disney for the simple fact that anything is possible, It allows you to dream and feel that your dreams can come true.

To think that a mouse was the cause for all of this, a mouse was the cause of all the happiness we experience.

If a mouse can be successful and bring joy to the World it makes me believe that I can to.

joking11

Magic! I have never felt anything like what I feel when I am at Walt Disney World. Yes there are people that you will run into that are not so friendly but for some reason when I am there I feel fine, I don't let it get to me and just blow it off. What else could it be but magic? To stand right smack in the middle of Walt Disney's idea and to see how it came to be... I was born to be a Disney fan, the official opening of Magic Kingdom was on my first birthday, how could I not love it.

mikebrakes

We all grew up with Disney. The Mickey Mouse Club, The Wonderful World of Disney, and several films while I was growing up. Now all of the films are available on video and dvd. We buy them for our kids because we know our kids will love them. (Disney has three channels on satelite now.) Going to the park lets you be a kid again. Nostalgia.

We keep going back, because no matter how long you stay, you can't possibly see and do everything. Some rides may be closed while you are there. (TK and COP when I was there in May. Indiana Jones when I was there in 2000). They add new rides occasionally as well. (The new Journey Into Imagination opened three weeks after I was there.) Add in the dinner shows and behind the scenes tours and you could keep busy for weeks!

So much to see and do, you go back to see everything you missed the first time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom