Why Do You Love Disney?

Gracy_hm

My reasons

When people go to WdW they enter an alternate world of no judgement "unless your too short for a ride"

The smiles as they walk into the parks, the laughter in the rides, the fun, the reliefe, the hours you forget about life and enjoy yourself.

I love it all!

figgyfan

I couldn't sleep the night before my first trip to WDW in 1980.I was 9 years old....and I feel like I am 9 again everytime I walk through that gate. I think waking up that inner child is one of the most appealing things about Disney.
Disney for me is a lifestyle. Not a day goes by that I don't wear it,watch it,listen to it or talk about it profusely.I even drive a disneymobile that my father swears Eisner should pay me to drive because of the free advertising.( I love my custom Figment plate and pooh and tigger floormats:D)
I have friends and a neighbor or two who think I'm crazy. they have been to WDW one time and thought that was plenty.They just don't "get it", but my family does and I would bet that you guys do too:)

CAPTAIN HOOK

Disney is about going on holiday for 2 weeks in the Florida sunshine and escaping from the real world - then getting back home and feeling that you need another holiday to recover.

Long live WDW :sohappy: :sohappy:

Rick

The real world can be a very cruel place. A walk through Epcot on a cool night takes you out of the real world and into another world. Disney World is always clean, the people always kind and helpful, the food always delicious . . . How could you not want to spend an eternity there?

WDWManic

I do not know what it is, but everytime im down there it feels like it is the greatest and happiest place on earth, everyone is friendly and almost everyone has a smile on there face.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom