why do you keep going back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoriMistress

longfamily said:
LoriMistress said:
I'm just responding to your post. I can reply to people's remarks.

You don't need to explain to me or others on your financial situation. That's your business; not mine.

If it were my business and not yours or others, I would suggest you quit bringing it up with your posts.

To: Been There
You are a doll! I think you are right about people who go to Disney:)
Mean people suck and that is not the Disney way. Walt would be flipping over in his cryogenic chamber (lol) if he knew that Disney fans were mean to other disney fans like that!

If you don't want me to bring it up then STOP TALKING ABOUT IT!!!! I'm not flooding the boards with it. You brought up your spending habbits, I replied to it, you replied to my reponse, etc. It's a vicious cycle. If people are going to write on the boards, people have the right to comment on it. You decided to talk about your spending habbits and, personally, I think it's ridicious. Though, you doesn't have to justify yourself to me or to others on how he spends your money. But if you don't want anyone to comment on your spending habbits to begin with, then I would suggest not bringing it up. I'm not the only one that commented on your spending habbit. Sledge was the first one to bring it up.

erinuga

Original Poster
so this is my first experience using a discussion forum- i had NO IDEA that people kept up and cared so much about posts- but i think it is great in terms of community and sharing in a common interest. the reason i posed the question originally is because my family goes to disney world every year the week of thanksgiving- and i know why my family loves it so much, but am interested in others reasons for going.
this includes the entire stay- whether at the all-star or the beach club- everyone's experience is at once unique and the same. my article certainly does require a lot of research (which is awesome to do about disney world and get credit for it!)- and this includes thoughts from people of all socioeconomic backgrounds, race, nationalities, etc. soo... i appreciate the family who spends lots of money eating like trump, as much as the family who eats in the dixie landings food court. as well as the people who have been to wdw twice or four hundred times.
i am excited to be a part of this community - and look forward to participating more! thank you all again for all your help! :)

Been_There

Waiting around Just Like a Spider...

To LoriMistress:

Classic!
LOL! Just couldn't help it huh? I honestly didn't believe you would post as quickly as you did, because you know you said you are barely on. Actually you have posted quite a bit for someone barely on.:lol: I guess you felt REALLY strongly about commenting about the LongFamily's finances and how "RIDICIOUS" (to funny:sohappy: do it again!) they are on how they spend money!
Someone has issues:brick: .

You are falling to the Dark side Young one, I will not feed your anger.

Good luck with all the name calling and hate posts "Kiddo" (Again with the funny!:sohappy: ). And dont forget when you put someones intelligence in question, make sure you can read yourself, "KID" (It just doesn't stop with you!:sohappy: ). "RIDICIOUS!":rolleyes:

Post Script By the By, sledge only commented on the LongFamily once, you then proceeded to flood the thread with your filth and hate. Good luck with that by the way!:wave: (Someone is possibly harboring some angst :lookaroun or could be Bi-Polar?:goodnevil ) Dont know dont care!

Seek Help.:hammer:

Sledge

Account Suspended
Hey LoriMistress. Been_There and longfamily are the same person. Find it weird that someone signs up just to make one post defending someone (themselves)? (UPDATE: Ok 2/3 of their post) I find it even weirder that two people in the same post have the same weird little paragraph thing going on. :lol:

I was the one that originally thought longfamily was :hammer:. And yes you are getting big time ripped off. The only way it makes sense is if you fly first class from your city to Japan to Hungary to Belgium to Bangladesh to Qatar to George Jetson's house to Neptune then to Orlando, then eat about 125 meals a day... give or take a few. Maybe, I am exaggerating a little bit but if you can, then so can I. Anyone that says more than just "we spend a lot of money" and gives all the specifics is either poor and trying to live in a fantasy world online by acting like they have money, a stay at home mom who is proud that her husband brings home the bacon and has no part in it so therefore isn't humble, or one of these rich people that go around flaunting their money to compensate for being... things. Money is irrelevant. When she asked the question I'm sure she was looking for a "It's a special place." or "It makes me feel good." not "Because I get a discount through my friend Frank.", "It's affordable." or in your case "We spend twelve bajillion dollars and I like it! :hammer:"

(I love it when people give me negative reps and don't tell me who they are. *meow*. ;))

WAL*MART RULES! :sohappy:

Sledge

Account Suspended
Been_There said:
To LoriMistress:

Classic!
LOL! Just couldn't help it huh? I honestly didn't believe you would post as quickly as you did, because you know you said you are barely on. Actually you have posted quite a bit for someone barely on.:lol: I guess you felt REALLY strongly about commenting about the LongFamily's finances and how "RIDICIOUS" (to funny:sohappy: do it again!) they are on how they spend money!

You are falling to the Dark side Young one, I will not feed your anger.

Good luck with all the name calling and hate posts "Kiddo" (Again with the funny!:sohappy: ). And dont forget when you put someones intelligence in question, make sure you can read yourself, "KID" (It just doesn't stop with you!:sohappy: ). "RIDICIOUS!":rolleyes:

Post Script By the By, sledge only commented on the LongFamily once, you then proceeded to flood the thread with your filth and hate. Good luck with that by the way!:wave: (Someone is possibly harboring some angst :lookaroun or could be Bi-Polar?:goodnevil ) Dont know dont care!

Seek Help.

Wow someone went smiley happy.

Hey look it's a party!

Ok dum-dum...

it's "someone's" not "someones". It's "don't" not "dont". "Dont know dont care!" should be "Don't know, don't care!"

I know I make errors but if you are going to make such an emphasis on RIDICIOUS then I can point out your crap. And you need to let longfamily know that it is "prerogative" not "perogative".

RIDICIOUS is ok to say. It's not a REAL word but it makes sense. It's along the same lines as the words confuzzled.

Even though longfamily has a million bajillion dollars, me and LoriMistress could still kick y'alls :zipit:.

dvcnut39

In 1976, I was nine and my parents packed the seven of us in a RV and we spent 5 nts in Fort Wilderness. While we enjoyed the trip immensely, it was not life altering. Twenty one years later, my wife and I took our 1st daughter to WDW. We knew nothing about the place and unfortunately for us, we went during Easter week. The parks were packed. The day that we went to the MK, in nine hours, we were able to ride six rides. I asked my wife if we were ever coming back and she pointed out that although the parks were packed, that we all had a great time and we would be coming back. I promised myself that before I returned that I would learn everything possible about WDW. Now we try to come back twice a year- once during the summer time and once during the "secret season". One of the things that we like most about WDW is that when it's in the dead of winter and one of us brings up an occurrence that happened when we were at WDW, whether it was an attraction, a restaurant, a resort, swimming at Stormalong Bay, getting your co-pilot's license for the Monorail, or the special way that a castmember treated you. I usually help 4-5 different families a year plan their trips. Occassionally, I charge them- usually one candy apple. In SEP of 2002, we thought that we satisfied our Disney "fix"- we bought into Disney's Vacation Club. Our home resort is Beach Club Villas. Now we find ourselves eyeing up adding on points at SSR in DEC of 2005. Only the other members of DVC and WDWMAGIC could imagine the joy we all feel when we pull into the resort and the castmember says those magical words "Welcome Home!"

Been_There

Sledge is a monkey

I had better change the way I do paragraphs now. Or possibly the way we both type?:lookaroun I bet you even know who really killed Kennedy! Batman you are about as slick as duct tape! You and your hate mistress will enjoy the rest of this thread! Post Script: LongFamily I like the way you do your little wierd paragraph thingy what ever he is talking about...(What was I just thinking about LongFamily? If you are me then you will know:animwink: .) I am quivering at the thought of making another paragraph but I dont want other people to know I am really part of the LongFamily. I am defending them because they are me, we are the same and of like mind, and yes WE ARE :hammer: when typing or using proper english form suing paragraphs. So to the HATE Troupe I say ADO and enjoy your ignorance Monkey. Wal-Mart is dumb and so is Batman and his Monkey and his LoriMistress. OOOOh wait they must be the same tooooo. :rolleyes:

Been_There

Sludge is still a Monkey

:animwink:
Sledge said:
Wow someone went smiley happy.

Hey look it's a party!

Ok dum-dum...

it's "someone's" not "someones". It's "don't" not "dont". "Dont know dont care!" should be "Don't know, don't care!"

I know I make errors but if you are going to make such an emphasis on RIDICIOUS then I can point out your crap. And you need to let longfamily know that it is "prerogative" not "perogative".

RIDICIOUS is ok to say. It's not a REAL word but it makes sense. It's along the same lines as the words confuzzled.

Even though longfamily has a million bajillion dollars, me and LoriMistress could still kick y'alls :zipit:.
Okay just so everyone knows Sludge and I are the same person.

We do our paragraphs the same. And of course Sludge is the same person as LoriMistress because Sludge came on just to Defend Lori. We are all the same but Sludge is a Monkey. Wait i will point it out for you Monkey, (If I'm a Monkey so are You!) We understand...

Seek Help

Sledge

Account Suspended
Wow, you suck.

High road time. I'm not posting anything else in here about either of you. I said what I wanted to about the whole money thing being irrelevant. You're turning it into a personal argument. I really hope LoriMistress realizes this too and just ignores what you say. After all, arguing with a boy that most likely hasn't even reached puberty is like playing Hide-and-Seek with Ray Charles. Even if you win, who gives a...
----------
Batman? Monkey? Wal*Mart is dumb? :hammer: :lol:

:kiss:

DisneyBound

well, my curiosity got the better of me so I checked it out...without airfare and limo even...sheesh, what a vacation that must be! wish I could afford this! Kudos to anyone who has enjoyed it. My frugal self would rather stay value or moderate and go twice a year though :D

Arriving on 06/01/05 for 9 nights
2 Adults, 3 Children
Resort Stay Plus Dream Maker Platinum
$15,776.51†

Room Type: Lodge Concierge Room
Concierge service at Sugar Loaf includes personalized front desk and guest services, make-up mirror, coffeemaker (upon request), turndown service, and lounge with Continental breakfast, midday snacks, and afternoon tea. All rooms have two queen-size beds or one king-size bed, table and chairs, ceiling fans, vanity area with two sinks, and bath. Most rooms offer day bed and private balcony. Non-smoking and disabled-accessible rooms are available. Amenities include in-room wall safe, voice mail, phone in bath area, robes, hairdryer, iron and ironing board, and mini-bar. Coffeemaker, microwave and refrigerator are available upon request. Lodge Concierge Rooms offer views of a courtyard, garden, pool or the Seven Seas Lagoon.
Package Type: Dream Maker Platinum
Enjoy everything in the standard Dream Maker™ Package plus three meals per night, access to Disney Children's Activity Centers, unlimited golf, selected recreation and Theme Park tours, and even more.
Ticket Type: Ultimate Park Hopper Ticket
Disney's Ultimate Park Hopper Ticket which includes unlimited admission during your package stay to the Magic Kingdom® Park, Epcot®, Disney-MGM Studios, Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park, Disney's Water Parks (Open Seasonally): Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon, Downtown Disney®, Pleasure Island, and DisneyQuest® Indoor Interactive Theme Park, plus Disney's Wide World of Sports® complex (excludes attractions/events separately priced)

speck76

To set the record straight:

$12K.....that is about average for a upper-middle class family to spend on an Orlando vacation.

Working in the Orlando resort industry, we see this type of money being spent in our resorts, which are not even on Disney property.

Some people can afford to spend that type of money, others can't......does it really matter? Be glad that WDW offers hotels at segmented price points, so no matter our budget, we can afford to go.

I go to WDW almost every weekend....I have an AP and live 15 minutes away. I do it because I like the escape from reality. Many times I do "nothing" when I am there....maybe just catch dinner or something, and take pictures. It is a nice place to get away from it all.

VMX888

i apologize if i repeat any, but there's no way in the World that i'm reading all of those replies. Anyhoo, I can say that it's not really even about the rides or attractions anymore. Of course they play a big part, but not completely. I go back because of the memories. It allows me to reminisce about some of the best times of my life w/ the greatest people of my life. Just sitting here in my dorm thinking about the experiences of love, joy, laughter, male bonding, and romance that I've had at WDW just makes me even more nostalgic. Furthermore, I always go back to create new memories, memories that are invaluable and irreplaceable.

shari71

We continue to go back because there is something for every age. We went on our honeymoon which was really romantic. And we have gone back because the kids love it.

It immerses you into a sensory world where all your senses are being used: sights everywhere like seeing a child find the character they idolize, smells like oranges used to in Horizons or apple pie in Philharmagic, sounds like music to fountain "dances" or laughter, taste like premium Mickey Ears and touch like bugs in "It's Tough to be a Bug."

It's all about the Magic and being a kid again with your kids. Where else can you go where you have something to do everyday, any age can go, and you don't have to provide your own transportation. We love the total package of Disney and what it offers us in vacations.

barnum42

speck76 said:
Many times I do "nothing" when I am there....maybe just catch dinner or something, and take pictures. It is a nice place to get away from it all.
That's a plan I can relate to. A great way to kick back and relapse. :D

Jekyll

Totally Jealous of anyone who can do that. Like my little brother who hates disney and lives in Tampa. I feel like that is the perfect distance close enough to go whenever you feel like it and far enough away to allow you to convice yourself to spend the night!

bugsbunny

There is no place like it on Earth and won't ever be likes of again. There are no more Walt Disneys among corporate types who never grew up and never forgot that we are all human.

As long as WDW continues to try an keep Walt's dream alive, dorks like us will continue to return there over and over and over again and never have the same experience twice.

Hopefully, my kid's kids will be able to take them to WDW and stand in the same places I did when I watched them ride their first rides and they saw their first fireworks.

LoriMistress

Sledge said:
Hey LoriMistress. Been_There and longfamily are the same person. Find it weird that someone signs up just to make one post defending someone (themselves)? (UPDATE: Ok 2/3 of their post) I find it even weirder that two people in the same post have the same weird little paragraph thing going on. :lol:
You're kidding me?! You checked their ICP and found that he created two user names?!

Sledge said:
I was the one that originally thought longfamily was :hammer:. And yes you are getting big time ripped off. The only way it makes sense is if you fly first class from your city to Japan to Hungary to Belgium to Bangladesh to Qatar to George Jetson's house to Neptune then to Orlando, then eat about 125 meals a day... give or take a few. Maybe, I am exaggerating a little bit but if you can, then so can I. Anyone that says more than just "we spend a lot of money" and gives all the specifics is either poor and trying to live in a fantasy world online by acting like they have money, a stay at home mom who is proud that her husband brings home the bacon and has no part in it so therefore isn't humble, or one of these rich people that go around flaunting their money to compensate for being... things. Money is irrelevant. When she asked the question I'm sure she was looking for a "It's a special place." or "It makes me feel good." not "Because I get a discount through my friend Frank.", "It's affordable." or in your case "We spend twelve bajillion dollars and I like it! :hammer:"

(I love it when people give me negative reps and don't tell me who they are. *meow*. ;))

WAL*MART RULES! :sohappy:

I didn't know that someone would get so offended to something that I write. I'm always pleasant on the boards.

LoriMistress

Been_There said:
To LoriMistress:
Classic!
Wow, it took, me sixteen minutes for me to respond. Though, it took LongFamily about six minutes to create a username (Been_There), "defend yourself," and log out to use your original username and reply to YOUR OWN POST!!! I just find it sad that a grown man/woman has to create a username to defend yourself on a Disney message board. You're so amusing; you didn't even bother to repond to anything that I wrote to BOTH of your usernames. I would suggest if you want this topic to end, then you should just stop replying to it all together. And by the way, your remark about "seeking help" is ironic. You're the one that is insecure and have to create friends to denfend yourself on a Disney Message Board. Good luck with all that. :king:

LoriMistress

Been_There said:
I had better change the way I do paragraphs now. Or possibly the way we both type?:lookaroun I bet you even know who really killed Kennedy! Batman you are about as slick as duct tape! You and your hate mistress will enjoy the rest of this thread! Post Script: LongFamily I like the way you do your little wierd paragraph thingy what ever he is talking about...(What was I just thinking about LongFamily? If you are me then you will know:animwink: .) I am quivering at the thought of making another paragraph but I dont want other people to know I am really part of the LongFamily. I am defending them because they are me, we are the same and of like mind, and yes WE ARE :hammer: when typing or using proper english form suing paragraphs. So to the HATE Troupe I say ADO and enjoy your ignorance Monkey. Wal-Mart is dumb and so is Batman and his Monkey and his LoriMistress. OOOOh wait they must be the same tooooo. :rolleyes:
I just find it funny that as soon as I pointed out what longfamily has written, you magically appear on the message board and your first post is an attempt to blast me. Don't worry, I'm checking on the IP right now to see if you and longfamily are the same person (using the same computer.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom