Why did Siemens sponsor Spaceship Earth and Illuminations?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I hope in your intentional vagueness you realize that you have only succeeded in opening that can of worms even wider! If that is the case, where are they? Why haven't they bubbled to the surface by now? Or was this possibly one of Disney's many sneaky deals that blew up in their faces?
Covid. The new SSE hasn’t happened. If a third party Is still able to fork out when the dust settles remains to be seen.

Goofyernmost

Seimans is a huge global German tech company.
However I would not call them a general public consumer facing company.
I have worked with their products in the medical and research areas. Good products.
I am not sure if they have what is called a consumer division.
Sure, but they needed world wide recognition and the got that plus they weren't going after the nickel and dime customer. They would have been targeting the top end executives that they knew go to WDW and wanted them to remember their name to do big business not piece meal.

Goofyernmost

Covid. The new SSE hasn’t happened. If a third party Is still able to fork out when the dust settles remains to be seen.
That would mean a mega outfit with money to burn like an Amazon or Tesla connection. Some outfit must have been, at least secretly, involved in the monsterly expensive taco's in Taco Lagoon. I can't see Disney spending that much on their own.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom