Why are call-in hold times 1 hour+ ?

nickys

Premium Member
I recently had to change my retun flight time for my june trip. When I try to change it online it says I have to call to change. Does anyone know from experience if this can be done at the hotel desk after I arrive? I dont want to spend 1+hours on hold if I dont need to
You can do this at the front desk when you arrive. No need to wait on hold.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
I feel like you guys are jumping through too many hoops.
I literally just called and I was on hold for 2 minutes.
I just hit 0 until I got someone. They ask you to confirm your info after you get to talk to someone anyways so I don't bother doing all the automated prompts.

phillip9698

Yeah, i was on hold for 90 minutes to change the days of my vacation. I imagine that is not an uncommon request so i must scoff at the people saying "oh you can just do everything online now anyway".

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
What are you trying to call about?

You do realize that Disney announced the Boo Bash this morning correct? I'm guessing upon hearing this many people decided to book or adjust their dates.

BTW I have never waited more than 8 minutes on hold with Disney.
I simply redial and push 0 through props until I get someone.

ETA: Oh I see now you're annoyed with your AP issues so you came on here...

always “delicate”

celluloid

I enjoy the theme parks, but some of the music is a bit cringe worthy.
I get it.
I worked at the DRC. Most of us had to tune it out too. It plays while we transfer calls in slme cases.
There is a difference of loving the music and art and then having it played at the low fidelity of the system over the phibe for 90 minutes.

Astro_Digital

They likely understaff anything they can get away with cutting back on; Di$ney does not care because they know Di$ney fans will put up with anything.

Read the news; Di$ney is cancelling or delaying projects, laying off everybody but "Executives who merit $$$$ bonuses", and at the same time raising prices of everything.

Marian

Hello, I need to apply the price paid for a completely unused ticket towards a new Walt Disney World ticket in the future, does anyone knows if I can do that trough the website? Ive been told the only way is by phone, and onhold times are very very long..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom