Why am I a target?

Disneyfalcon

pinkrose said:
On User CP page, scroll down under "Subscribed threads". There will be the threads in which you were given/taken rep points from. They will have a green or red box beside each one and a comment if the person left one. Hope this helps. :wave:

Thanks Pinkrose. Under subscribed threads I see List Subscriptions and Edit Folder. When I list subscriptions, I see all my threads, but no rep points. Do I have to open each thread and find my posts to see them?

I apologize if I'm being dense here. I'm just trying to understand! :brick:

yensidtlaw1969

Original Poster
Disneyfalcon said:
Thanks Pinkrose. Under subscribed threads I see List Subscriptions and Edit Folder. When I list subscriptions, I see all my threads, but no rep points. Do I have to open each thread and find my posts to see them?

I apologize if I'm being dense here. I'm just trying to understand! :brick:
Don't worry, you're not being dense, it probably means you just haven't been rated yet. I would give you some points to start you off, but my computer says that I have given too many points out for one day as I stated above.

WDWScottieBoy

Out of my last 5 reputations, two are Grey and one is Red. Of course, they don't have a comment with it so I don't understand. I have never been anything but helpful and caring to everyone on here. I don't put anyone down, just help all and boost their reputations all the time. Ask anyone I take to, I'm one of the nicest guys you would ever meet....at least I think I am. OK, now I'm worried people are going to put me down. :lookaroun :cry: :(

abu21

Don't worry WDWScottieBoy ... take it in stride. Just focus on why you visit this site, sit back, and enjoy. I'll give you rep points (if I can ... I read alot more than I post so I'm not sure I can give out good rep points?) :)

jcarriv

Your question is a very interesting. The answer is too complex to go into detail but I can tell you it is all a big conspiracy involving Aliens, Elvis, and the Republican Party :lookaroun

Shaman

Soooo......whats this new reputation system? How does it all work? :lookaroun

:lol: :lol:

I think negatives should only be given in an extreme case (some one was being disrespectful, was attacking another member, etc.)...Perhaps this is discussion belongs in Chit Chat (sorry someone had to say it)...:p

General Grizz

objr said:
Soooo......whats this new reputation system? How does it all work? :lookaroun

:lol: :lol:

I think negatives should only be given in an extreme case (some one was being disrespectful, was attacking another member, etc.)...Perhaps this is discussion belongs in Chit Chat (sorry someone had to say it)...:p
Agreed.

And that being said. . . . new points on the house!

Disneyfalcon

Alrighty then! I just saw all the points everyone gave me! :lol: :lol:

I get it, I get it!
You like me! You like me! :lol:

Thanks for clearing that up!

phlydude

I think that the system should be revised to MAKE the user leave comments regarding the rating they left. At least this way, someone can see what they did wrong and mend their ways or keep on working in the positive on other threads in the same way!

Kadee

I'm another one who didn't know about the reputation points thing until this thread. Thanks, yendistlaw! you may have saved some of us some points!!! But, I wouldn't worry about it, as others have stated. I know some people can be very mean and lash out at people by taking points away. I have learned that people like that usually don't like themselves too much. Sorry...I'm a teacher and have to look beyond behavior every day. There is usually something going on with people that makes them behave the way they do. I just try to be nice and understand that not everyone is happy. Ok...that is the end of the psycho-babble!!!

This is the best site! Lets just all be nice and get along, ok??? :kiss:

MsSnuzi

Kadee said:
Thank You, MsSnuzi!!! That was very sweet of you! I MUST reciprocate!!!:)
Thank you so much - like I said before, feels like I'm spreading Pixie Dust and positive feedback is the best way to communicate!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom