Whose going in May of '08?

krankenstein

All of these "official insert month here" threads made me wonder who is going in May.

I am going back May 19th-22nd for a solo trip, staying at Pop. (I cannot wait!) I was curious who else is going in May and if anyone will be down when I am in the World.

Dingle66

My wife and I are getting away May 2-8 for our first time to ourselves since our son was born in Sept. '07. Actually, we'll also be scouting things for him to do when we do the family trip with grandparents in October!

Upvote 0

MomofKatie

I am taking DD9 for a surprise, "girls only" trip 5/8- 5/11. It is hard to keep it from her, but I know the look on her face when she figures out where we are going will be worth it. We will be doing a super budget trip- staying offsite, using up our last park day and a waterpark visit on our MYW tickets from 2005, and only doing 1 TS. We did get P&PP tickets though, and I got in on the "WDW 1 day ticket with $59 donation" offer from FL Childrens Hospital while it lasted. So, we will have a whirlwind 2 park day, P&PP, and TL trip for Mother's Day weekend!

Upvote 0

slowbee

we leave in 24 days from today.. staying at AKV for 7 nights.. and I get to play my first round of golf at disney this trip.. I'm excited about that....

Upvote 0

caldgail

May 18-23rd, 08 first trip!

We are going May 18th to the 23rd, staying at the POP, our first and DD's (7) first experience of all things magical.....will l be this excited every time we go?....DH is already talking about "when we go next time".....which surprises me.....woo hoo! according to my counter 26 days, 16 hours and 20 minutes!!!! I am soo excited I can't sleep!

Upvote 0

DznyRktekt

We are heading down May 15-21, staying at Shades of Green, and then heading to St. Pete Beach for the vacation after the vacation, flying out the 25th. It should be an interesting trip with my wife being 5 months pregnant with our first, and my twin brothers in law going for the first time to any Disney park.

Upvote 0

TIGERBEAR1

We Arrive May 12th and Leave on May 31st!!!
This will be our Longest trip yet!

We are staying off property but thats O.K.---We will need the in unit jacuzzi and our own washer & dryer with a stay this long
Thanks again Dad for the Timeshare!:lol:

The best thing, we have pre-paid for everything.:king:

20 Days 3 Hours & 12 Minutes until our Plane takes off!

Everyone at work is begging me to stuff them into my carry-on, and take them with me.

Upvote 0

Stitch_626_UK

May 20th -27th! :sohappy:

but im only going cos im visiting my friend in toronto for all may but shes working those days so i thought i'd have a week of sunshine!
very excited and of course we're going to pirates and princess, I'll be dressed as Prince Edward from Enchanted, very very excited!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom