Who's Waiting on the Phone????

pinkrose

As Pam said..... let us do the sitting on hold for you. You can go about yoru day and get a great deal at the same time! :)

raven

I was through right away this morning. I am working with Grand Gatherings right now. I already switched all of my clients to the free dining packages.

Pam

Pam & Marie, you guys are amazing! I constantly refer people to you because you guys do excellent work! Normally I'd be calling you right now as well but we are looking to move down there in August anyway so a trip isn't needed at this point.

But listen everybody, call Kingdom Konsultants 1-866-566-7858. It's a LOT easier! :wave:

Ok, so I learned my lesson...next time, I am calling Kingdom Konsultants!!

Arg... been on with Disney since my 7 a.m. call. First had to change my mom's ressie at CBR to free dining. That was painless, or relative so. The agent made me tell him the code! So, I had to go the internet and look it up before he'd go any futher.

Next, DH and I are AP holders and had a room only ressie at the YC. We were going to wait to see if AP room rates came out, change the ressie and then use our DDE card for meals. It has already paid for itself a zillion times over since we got it in September and is good through September 08. The more I thought about it I wanted to give free dining a try. From the calculation I did based on last year's expenses we should come out ahead assuming I did my calculation appropriately...it was done on the fly :shrug:. So, we moved to the AKL (standard view), got the one day base ticket which I was told we can use when we upgrade our passes next year and take an additional $75 off of the renewal rate. But geez, it took 2 and a half hours on the phone and/or on hold.

Next trip, I'm listening to you guys and calling Kingdom Konsultants!

I booked my stay with dining online in less than 15 mintues. From the main screen, go to the bottom and goofy will pop up with a "delectable" offer. We are staying at the Contemporary for 5 nights with tickets and dining for $2,079 (husband and myself only). I'm delighted. Glad I didn't already have ressies that I had to change. Good luck everyone.

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Again, if you are looking to book a new reservation call us and get it done without having to sit online forever. 1-866-566-7858.

Pam

WildLodgeFan

They need to set up their site to allow online dinner reservations

Since Disney usually likes to be ahead technology wise - this really has surprised me that they haven't gotten this done yet. Of course, I can remember the video phones at SE to make reservations - :ROFLOL:.

Pioneer Hall

Since Disney usually likes to be ahead technology wise - this really has surprised me that they haven't gotten this done yet. Of course, I can remember the video phones at SE to make reservations - :ROFLOL:.

I think the issue is that if that was the case people would be making dining reservations and the no show rate would be higher. If you have to take the time to make the call and set it up then most people are really taking reservations they want. So unless they did some sort of guarantee I feel that it won't happen.

nepalostparks

In all, it was 1:28 on hold. Just as I was about to head out the door for work, my call was answered. 2 minutes later, I saved $531.86. Not bad for an hour and a half of listening to Disney music!

If it wasn't already a booked reservation with insurance, I certainly would have considered calling KK. Seems like they come highly recommended on here.

Hope everyone else got through and booked what they wanted! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom