Who's going in may

2much2do

Hi Dwarful,
I also sent a letter of complaint (well, not really complaint, more like sadness) to the address you posted, and I also filled out the form at disneyworld.com. My question is, do you think e-mailing is the most effective form of communication? Do you think they regularly read thier e-mail? I never get a reply back from them. Should I print out the letter and mail it somewhere do you think? What about a phone call? Do the cms at CRO handle that type of thing? I wanted to send out more similar letters under my husbands name, etc. but I wasn't sure if I should bother with the e-mail. What do you think?
PS I am going and staying 12 days and guess what? There will be only one Spectromagic while I am there as well. Tell me, what is the date of the Spectro you are going to see? We are going on May 11th.

Upvote 0

maureen ashton

2much2do, I sent an e-mail with regards to another question I had regarding tickets a month or so ago and did receive an e-mail back with an answer to my question. This just proves that someone is reading the e-mails and responding. Whether they will respond to all of our concerns is another matter, but someone is at least reading them.

Upvote 0

Dwarful

I have had an email response and now one phone call..but the phone call was regarding an earlier email I had sent them. The CM's at the CRO are the ones that gave me the email address. THey had a regular postal address available as well. The CM's did say they thought that the email might get a quicker response! We are not going to be at Disney until May 25-June 3rd so we will be seeing the June 1st parade. I cant believe they have so few parades schedueled when it is so prominant in their videos and tv commercials!

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hey Dwarful we are just gonna miss each other I am coming in on May 18th-25th!! Birthday breakfast for me on the 25th!!! I heard that there are three parades on the 18th, 24th and 25th for that time period. Hope this helps.

Upvote 0

animator

thanks

I drew the design and printed them onto iron-on transfers. The picture you see will actually be on the backside of white t-shirts, with another personalized deisgn on the front.
Hope everyone enjoys their trips in May!

Upvote 0

DisneyHoneymoon

May 19-24th

One of the perks of our honeymoon hotel room at Grosvenor was getting to watch the fireworks from our balcony. This stinks!

What is the reason stated for canceling the fireworks?

Upvote 0

disneydudette

:sohappy: :sohappy: 5/25-6/1 :sohappy: :sohappy:

I dunno why they cancelled fireworks......and spectromagic on some of the nights we're there:cry: :cry: :mad: :mad:

my mom and I are staying at POR.....SO EXCITED!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom