Who's going in aug/sept & getting free dinning plan?

mbly

There are so many threads about August & Oct. I think we should have one for September.We're going Sept 22nd to sept 29. We just made the the free dp. Were staying at the ASMu. What say you!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
DS12 and I - 27 Aug - 1 Sep [we fly out the 1st, but meet the criteria]. Pop Century w/ free dining.

Upvote 0

farmersbell

31 more days!

We leave in 31 more days, yeah! Staying with DH, DS (he's three but will be 4 just a few days after :king: - his first trip). Staying at All Star Movies from Sept 1- 10 with free dining. We haven't been in 6 years!

Upvote 0

jimjjr

Free Dining Rules!

We'll also be there for free dining. we are going from the 21st - 28th and are staying at the WL - Courtyard view. Last year we stayed at the GF, but decided in part based on this site to try the WL. I am so very excited! (by the way, so is my almost 6 year old, but not as excited as me!).

We have all of our dining booked. We are doing dinner 2x at Whispering Canyon, dinner and breakfast @ O'hana, dinner at Coral Reef, Chefs De France, and princess breakfast @ Epcot. Dining Plan Rules!

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

We're going to be there Sept 14-23 , but no free dining for us (AP and DVC members) but thats ok I'll be in the happiest place on earth!!!!

43 more days to go!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

KnK

37 more days until we are welcomed home by Wilderness Lodge for our 10 night stay. No free dining (AP discounts works out better for us,) but we will be eating plenty anyway!

Upvote 0

shoes

freeeeee

Weeee
Sept 22 - 29 also..... All Star Sports..... with 2 more rooms of family and friends.

3rd year in a row for the dining!! WOOO HOOOOO:slurp:

Upvote 0

kybred72

HI :wave:

Sept 22 - 29 at POP!!!! First time for staying on property and first time dining for free! SOOO excited about not having to eat counter service all day, everyday!!!!

Lots of people going to be there the same time as us! Be sure and say hi :wave: I'll be the one in Mickey ears! :ROFLOL: :D :p

Upvote 0

xensweetie

I'll be there September 21 - October 1 :) Staying at POP again! *SO* excited - 50 sleeps! Also going to MNSSHP on September 21 & 30. Can't wait!! Hubby & I are counting down the days :) Just booked the airline tix yesterday and almost cried when I was done because I get overwhelmed with happiness knowing that I am going again! :)

Upvote 0

Mickey&Minnie

41 more days for us!!!!
Sept 12-23...We will be at AKL for our first night and then moving over to Music. Free dining....yippee!!!!!!!!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

mypalStitch

We will be there Sept. 19 ~ 25th. Our first stay at WL! Still don't have airline tix yet!:eek: Waiting for that good Ding from Southwest! Doing MNSSHP on the 21st!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom