Who's Excited for their Next Disney trip? Details and why.

Bryan Slater

I'm currently going for 6-28-16 to 7-9-16. 12 days and 11 nights. Flying from Pa to Fl with my wife, 2 kids and my father, staying at all star movies. I personally can't wait to see my kids face when I surprise them with the Disney tripand new outfits for everyday. I've bought glow things for the night and bubbles for the day. I've ordered a bunch of stuff to be delivered to our first restaurant we are eating at. Such has the princess first wish for my daughter and blanket and stuffed Pluto for my son, a pen with Pop Pop for my father, Wish bracelet for wife and flowers and balloons for all, coloring books and crayons. Then when we get back to the room I have the grand magical Mickey and Minnie welcome theme in the room waiting. I also have the Pirates and Pals voyage booked, the boutique and Harmony Barber shop booked. Dinners w fatasmic show, be our guest,Ohana,tusker house, crystal palace,Cinderellas castle, chef mickeys,cape may,1900,plaza,akershus,Hollywood,whispering canyon. They don't know yet so I couldn't hold it in and posted it on here to see what other people thought of how I did. Couple of surprises here and there for them also such has the Disney pins and lanyard with 30 each for the kids and new shoes and sandals. I'll be posting pictures and videos to document the trip.

KLeigh

My next trip is Sept 5-13! I'm taking my best friend and her husband who have never been to any Disney park - or Florida - before! We're staying at my home resort, POFQ, and I'm surprising them with a pre-park opening breakfast at BOG on our first park day so we can get some great pictures in front of the castle without the crowds.

I don't know who is more excited about this trip, me (because I get to be their personal trip planner and magical tour guide), or them (since they'll be experiencing Disney magic for the first time)!

Upvote 0

DiSnEyF@n

I can totally tell that you're super excited!!! You're family is very lucky!

Me, my husband and 4 kids will be going next summer from June 24th- July 4th (10 nights total). I can't wait. This trip will be especially exciting because it will be our (then) 9 month old baby's first trip! - I'm pregnant now and due in November, so I can't wait!!!

I hope you and your family have a wonderful trip and I can't wait to read about it on here!

Upvote 0

Bryan Slater

Original Poster
I can totally tell that you're super excited!!! You're family is very lucky!

Me, my husband and 4 kids will be going next summer from June 24th- July 4th (10 nights total). I can't wait. This trip will be especially exciting because it will be our (then) 9 month old baby's first trip! - I'm pregnant now and due in November, so I can't wait!!!

I hope you and your family have a wonderful trip and I can't wait to read about it on here!
Congratulations and I think sometimes we get more excited because we are the ones planning the trip so we always have Disney on our minds. Lol

Upvote 0

littleroo

Very excited for you and your family!! Everything sounds wonderful!

We are staying off property for the first time. That along with our latest addition who will be 13 months old, we are all very excited! We are going from Sept 22 until Oct 2. First time Food and Wine and MNSSHP goers! I am planning a little less this trip to adjust to having three kids in Disney:eek:

Upvote 0

Rachel S1321

I'm currently going for 6-28-16 to 7-9-16. 12 days and 11 nights. Flying from Pa to Fl with my wife, 2 kids and my father, staying at all star movies. I personally can't wait to see my kids face when I surprise them with the Disney tripand new outfits for everyday. I've bought glow things for the night and bubbles for the day. I've ordered a bunch of stuff to be delivered to our first restaurant we are eating at. Such has the princess first wish for my daughter and blanket and stuffed Pluto for my son, a pen with Pop Pop for my father, Wish bracelet for wife and flowers and balloons for all, coloring books and crayons. Then when we get back to the room I have the grand magical Mickey and Minnie welcome theme in the room waiting. I also have the Pirates and Pals voyage booked, the boutique and Harmony Barber shop booked. Dinners w fatasmic show, be our guest,Ohana,tusker house, crystal palace,Cinderellas castle, chef mickeys,cape may,1900,plaza,akershus,Hollywood,whispering canyon. They don't know yet so I couldn't hold it in and posted it on here to see what other people thought of how I did. Couple of surprises here and there for them also such has the Disney pins and lanyard with 30 each for the kids and new shoes and sandals. I'll be posting pictures and videos to document the trip.

Your trip sounds like its going to be great!! Hope you all have a great time!!!

Upvote 0

PrincessRachelT

My next two trips are scheduled for mid October and early November. October is a bachelorette party, so there's that. But in November I'm taking my mom to Disney for the first time since the late 90s. After our second Disney trip she decided she didn't want to go anymore and would stay home while I went with my dad. My first child will be born in August (the reason I'm not going back intil mid October). I'm tailoring the trip to my mom, so we are staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge in a DVC rental and going to Epcot for three days for Food and Wine. She's a chef so it's going to be a blast trying new restaurants that hubby won't try with me (Sanaa, Boma, Restaurant Marakesh). It's going to be our first trip together as grandma, mom, and baby!

Upvote 0

Poofiesdream

Going for a week on May 8th with my MOM! Celebrating her 91st Birthday!, yes 91! She is still very active and teaches an exercise class twice a week. She just loves Disney!! My sister will join us for a few of the days. Had a Tee shirt made that says celebrating my 91st birthday and a mickey ears birthday hat with her name on the back. So excited can't wait. Hope you have a magical time too!

Upvote 0

Bryan Slater

Original Poster
Going for a week on May 8th with my MOM! Celebrating her 91st Birthday!, yes 91! She is still very active and teaches an exercise class twice a week. She just loves Disney!! My sister will join us for a few of the days. Had a Tee shirt made that says celebrating my 91st birthday and a mickey ears birthday hat with her name on the back. So excited can't wait. Hope you have a magical time too!
Tell mom happy birthday

Upvote 0

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
We just returned from WDW Monday, and won't return until September for MNSSHP. Crowds are just beginning to build for the summer season which means we leave it to them. Monday at AK it was wall to wall people at 11am.

Upvote 0

bhg469

What about a Disney Cruise or DLR to mix it up?
I would definitely do a trip to California and a trip to Disney land would be part of it. I will not plan a vacation with this company though. Despite everything amazing I have heard about the cruise, I would opt for an all inclusive somewhere instead. The company doesn't want my money anymore so I'm not spending any unless they offer something I really want.

Upvote 0

Missymoe4

WOW!! YOU ARE AWESOME!!!! Seriously, you seem so sweet and generous. I need a man like you!

Upvote 0

Much-Pixie-Dust

@Bryan Slater - Your trip sounds great with lots of activities. If you have any down time, your little ones might enjoy Chip and Dale's Campfire Sing Along. It's located at Fort Wilderness and it's free. They have wagon rides too for a small cost. Have a great trip. You have planned very well and are sure to make some wonderful memories with your family.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom