Who's collecting Happy Meal toys?

Cmdr_Crimson

They really should have made them blind bags like they did with 102 Dalmations set and made it more challenging by finding Gold Figuring chasers..Still wish Figment And Orange Bird were in the group but, they got switched by Genie and Jiminy Cricket.

Figments Friend

Each McDonald's also gets a few large boxes ( cases ) each week of the Happy Meal premiums.
For this promotion, each case contains four different figures that are clearly marked and pictured.
So chances are, whichever McD's you visit at any given time will have mulitple choices to choose from.

-

RememberWhen

We got two happy meals the other day. One toy was Jiminy Cricket and the other was Donald Duck in a tea cup from the Railway promotion. Honestly, we were thrilled with the Donald. The train pieces are more fun.

Cmdr_Crimson

I'm just stunned how busy Mcd's became so busy due to this..It reminded me of the times when Beanie Babies kids meal toys were so popular...

Getting back to this...What surprised me is how they are now jacking up the price for Ala Carte toys a certain restaurants..I saw this on a Tiktok and did a screengrab...
Screenshot_20210925-093235_TikTok.jpg

It's a smart move since they didn't have collector glasses for this..

Roger_the_pianist

Original Poster
I'm just stunned how busy Mcd's became so busy due to this..It reminded me of the times when Beanie Babies kids meal toys were so popular...

Getting back to this...What surprised me is how they are now jacking up the price for Ala Carte toys..I saw this on a Tiktok and did a screengrab...
View attachment 589073
It's a smart move since they didn't have collector glasses for this..

That price is insane since a burger happy meal runs about 3.75, chicken nuggies a bit over 4 bucks.

Maybe buy the meal, take the toy, and give the food to a hungry person 🤔

Cmdr_Crimson

That price is insane since a burger happy meal runs about 3.75, chicken nuggies a bit over 4 bucks.

Maybe buy the meal, take the toy, and give the food to a hungry person 🤔
I'm in the burbs outside of Chicago and a hamburger kids meal out here go for $5 and the ala carte toys I bought were going for $2.50..

Smiley/OCD

If any Happy Meal toy collectors are interested, I have the set of 102 Dalmatians that was a mail away premium from McDonalds complete with the shipping display box...an AWESOME set for sale...DM me and I can give you the details...

amiem88

I got a few duplicates and am willing to trade. I have Winnie the Pooh, cogsworth, genie, Miguel, goofy from runaway railway, and moana from Disney princess when McDonald’s ran out of the 50th toys. Looking for mad hatter and Cheshire Cat. Any one out there looking to trade?

chama1

Snow White and Dwarf’s key chains…my daughter thought it might to dangerous for my granddaughter, at the time, so she gave them to me to put away. I’ve had them for years, never opened the packets. She's 27 now and she still laughs that I still have them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom